+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Veritas: The Quest (Premieres Monday, Jan. 27)

Veritas: The Quest (Premieres Monday, Jan. 27)

Veritas: The Quest - ABC, 8pm Eastern
    Reunion

60 min.

Debut: The name's Zond, Nikko Zond.

Marry Lara Croft to Indiana Jones, and their offspring might be the young hero of this adventure series about a top-secret team of archaeologists trying to unlock secrets of ancient civilizations.

But before he unlocks anything, the rebellious and highly intelligent teenager Nikko (Ryan Merriman) first needs to reconcile with his father Solomon (Alex Carter), who leads a classified, high-tech organization named Veritas. Naturally, Veritas has mysterious enemies---who, in the opener, pursue father and son in a high-speed car chase, and later in Paris, set up an elaborate ambush. Juliet: Cobie Smulders. Calvin Banks: Eric Balfour. Hossik: Zach Grenier.

I taped this last night, figure I'll give it one shot to impress me. I'll report after having watched it. But if anyone else saw it, post here!

Ack, I gave this one about 40 minutes of my time on tape, and I'll never get it back.

What utter crap.

The computer-geek guy from the first season of 24 was in it (I can't remember his name, but the tall skinny guy with the soul patch). Also, the guy who played the Mummy in "The Mummy" is in it. I hope they both get a chance to bail quickly.

I have to disagree John. I actually found this show very interesting!
    February 1 it all begins.
    .:*:.Elven Angel.:*:.

Really? The constant "Nikko!" every 3 seconds through the whole show really turned me off. There were some good lines, but for the most part, I thought it missed the mark on almost every level.

But, I've been known to be wrong before, and pan a show that turns out popular.

I actually liked it too. I didn't like the name "Nikko." It was kind of annoying. His name is Nicholas! Has anyone heard of Nick?? I' think I'll be watching this regularly. I have nothing else to watch...so why not?!

Ratings dropped off 24% this week. Being on ABC, I don't see this lasting more than one more episode.

ABC just had another episode! I actually like this show. This other girl I know at school loves it. She said she'd be pissed if it was canceled. I'm getting into it though. I approve!

+ Reply to Thread