+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Madonna, Demi Moore, Minnie Driver to appear on "Will & Grace"

Madonna, Demi Moore, Minnie Driver to appear on "Will & Grace"

Pop superstar Madonna will make her episodic TV series debut in May on NBC's ''Will & Grace.'' She's just one of the big names being called on by the sitcom to juice up ratings during ''sweeps'' months, which are used to help set local advertising rates.

Demi Moore and Minnie Driver also will guest star on ''Will & Grace,'' NBC said Friday. In February, Moore will play a former baby-sitter to Jack (Sean Hayes), who meets up with him again. In another episode, Driver plays a woman who romances Karen's former husband and then really makes Karen (Megan Mullally) angry by befriending pal Jack.

Details of Madonna's appearance and specific episode dates have not been announced.

ummm... how old is Jack and how old is Demi?
    Former babysitter?
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

LG.
    I used to babysit a boy 5 years younger than me (I was 10, he was 5, his sister was an infant), so it's possible. I think Demi is 30-something.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

i thought demi was in her 40s?

*too lazy to go look it up online*

anyway, i already love will & grace. i enjoy seeing the celeb appearances!

Nah, she's in her 30's, I'm positive.

Dayum, I'm wrong. Her birthdate is November 11, 1962, making her 40, as Sher guessed. Wow.

Oh, and she was born in Roswell, NM, which explains why she's "out of this world"

LG.
    yet it doesn't exactly explain why the pronunciation of her name changed from Demmi to DeMEE after she left the brat brat.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

+ Reply to Thread