+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: NUMB3Rs (CBS)

I TiVod it and will watch. I thought it was interesting and I got myself a little crush on the math geek I don't understand Peter McNichol's roll in this though.

I'll watch as long as it doesn't interfere with anything else I'm watching like Crossing Jordan.

I was leery before the show because of the family aspect. Touchy-feely family coupled with crime doesn't mesh, IMO. The dad noting that the sons are clueless in certain areas makes me feel a bit better.

The cop chick seems to be channeling the blondie star of Cold Case, at least as far as having swiped her personal appearance and favorite type of top. Can anyone tell me from which celebrity the unkempt hairdo appearing here and there was copied from? From guests on late night talk shows to the early morning local news crews, there seems to be quite a tribute to the hair style that makes me wonder whether they lost their brush.

One thing I did like about the premiere; there is nothing smelling of super duper in these characters, which is a good thing for me. Arrogant know it alls may invariably solve the case, but I don't like them well enough to cheer for them, or at least not since Banachek stopped airing. Its possible to be too humble as well, though, and I thought FBI bro was straddling the line a bit when he asked an underling whether he was missing things. They probably (hopefully) are close sidekicks, having the person in charge verbalizing doubts is not a confidence builder for those expecting leadership.

FORT Regular
    I thought it was pretty good. I set it to record Friday's episode. I think it's an interesting concept, although I will be interested to see how it's sustained over a 13 episode season. Better than say, Lost, which is way cool but raises more questions each week without any payoff. Not as good as CSI, as good as CSI Miami and better than CSI NY. Just my opinion.

I enjoyed it.
    So many shows have that CSI feel where they cut to different scenes or graphics that it is getting a little old.

I bet they put it on at the same time as Medical Investigation though which I've juyst started watching

I enjoyed it myself and will continue to watch it. It was a lot better than I thought it was going to be.

I liked it. I remember the FBI girl as Sam from Sliders with Jerry O'Connell.

I was excited to see the cockatoo at the Dad's house. I have one just like it.

I liked it very much and will continue to watch it, but then I like math.

I also like Judd Hirsch, a very good actor, who brings a special something to his characters and the shows/films he's in.

I'm not happy that it was up against Desparate Housewives, at least in my market, but I recorded DH and watched Numbers live. I hope it survives.

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel
    I'm not happy that it was up against Desparate Housewives, at least in my market, but I recorded DH and watched Numbers live. I hope it survives.
    VCR's and DVR's are my TV friends. I never miss shows that are up against other shows I want to see.
    I wish there were a way for them to give ratings for shows that are recorded and watched later. The ratings system would be much different.

Quote Originally Posted by Swingsongbird
    VCR's and DVR's are my TV friends. I never miss shows that are up against other shows I want to see.
    I wish there were a way for them to give ratings for shows that are recorded and watched later. The ratings system would be much different.
    It would indeed!

I watched it, because I'm a crime drama junkie.

I hope it does good. I enjoyed it!
    Favorite Reality Tv Quote Ever:
    "You have to do it. You have to accomplish your dreams." - Charla, The Amazing Race 5

+ Reply to Thread