+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: NUMB3Rs (CBS)

Re: NUMB3Rs (CBS)

I've missed her so. Is she coming back at all? Does anyone know. Kathy just kind of disappeared from the show without any explanation that I can recall. They made a mistake with that especially if Megan's leaving.

LG.

MMMMMMMM, waffles!

Charlie and Don are both supposed to be at least in their 30s, right? Why is there never any mention of them getting more serious in their relationships (well, Don doesn't stay in them long enough, but Charlie and Amida)? Maybe it's because their mom died, so there isn't anyone who would actually ask like a mom would. I loved when Larry mentioned to Megan how exhilarating it was when they were figuring out the group was making bombs and they sent over SWAT.

This is a great show.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Hmm, as far as Charlie and Amida go, I think their relationship is progressing. They have at least talked about living together, but not quite decided where. I think Amida is also worried over her parents disapproval because Charlie is not Indian. As was shown in this season's opener, she seems to be seeking evidence of her parents' approval and love for her.

Don's issues seem to be, at least in his own mind, with establishing a relationship with a woman who loves him when his job requires him to put his life on the line every day.

I think this show is handling these issues as they might be handled by real people.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

What an interesting episode last night. The way they incorporated someone completely new into their routine almost seamlessly made me wonder if they're auditioning for when
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Megan leaves to have her babies?

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2950989;
    What an interesting episode last night. The way they incorporated someone completely new into their routine almost seamlessly made me wonder if they're auditioning for when
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Megan leaves to have her babies?
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Unless the actress is pregnant again, she already had the baby that caused her to be off the show last year. But this time around she's leaving the show for good. Well, in tv you never say for good I suppose, but she is leaving the show and they might bring on a new female agent. I just hope they have the new agent be a love interest for someone other than Don or Charlie. Their plates are already full .

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;2951317;
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Unless the actress is pregnant again, she already had the baby that caused her to be off the show last year. But this time around she's leaving the show for good. Well, in tv you never say for good I suppose, but she is leaving the show and they might bring on a new female agent. I just hope they have the new agent be a love interest for someone other than Don or Charlie. Their plates are already full .
    Why is that happening, do you know?
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Her choice? To spend more time with kids? Or do the producers think she's getting too "old"? This show hasn't seemed to be bad that way...having much younger women with older men....e.g., Megan and Kathy seem age appropriate roughly for their guys.

Amita should start worrying about her biological clock soon.... Her parents may forgive her a lot if she has grandkids. Don.... I don't see him settling down in time to have kids.... And I don't know how he could find women MORE likely to understand his job than those he's been dating, so what's he waiting for? Or is it something on the lines of, mom "left" me, so I fear other women will, so can't commit?

canadian_angel, you are correct.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    The original article I read didn't reference her being pregnant with twins but I did some internet searching and found that she is. She just had a baby last year so I didn't even think she would be leaving again so soon for the same reason! . I guess this time though she doesn't plan to come back.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;2951691;
    canadian_angel, you are correct.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    The original article I read didn't reference her being pregnant with twins but I did some internet searching and found that she is. She just had a baby last year so I didn't even think she would be leaving again so soon for the same reason! . I guess this time though she doesn't plan to come back.
    Well, I guess she's at that age
    Click to see Spoiler:
    tick tick tick...and maybe feels that with 3 in diapers she needs to be home for a while. Hope they don't kill her off but just send her undercover or something, leaving the option open. After all, her boyfriend took off for outer space and a monastery, no reason why he should expect her to sit around waiting for him

Click to see Spoiler:
    I guess that wasn't the plan for her. I don't know if she intended this, but I had been hearing rumours for a long time that she was leaving the show. Perhaps this just made it more official for her personally.

I so loved Larry's interaction with all the individuals involved in the case of the week. It was really cute even if they were making fun of him most of the time. It was still not in a mean way really. I also think Larry just doesn't care which makes it that much better.

I was not impressed with Amita's parents at first, but I am glad they came around at the end. Better late than never. They really had to see what a good guy Charlie is and how he's obviously in love with Amita and her with him. Plus she apparently bakes really good cookies!

+ Reply to Thread