+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: NUMB3Rs (CBS)

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: NUMB3Rs (CBS)

Thanks, Ashley and c_a! What other show was "Larry" on?

He was in space while he was filming for "24".

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2821280;
    He was in space while he was filming for "24".
    Ah, something I never got into... I could see from the start that it would be something you'd never be able to miss a bit of... and I"ve got quite enough of that kind of TV as it is! I prefer, when I can, to watch shows like Numb3rs where, while there is some progression in the characters' lives, you can also watch them out of order without getting too confused. At least not when you have FORT to fall back on!

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2821120;
    Thanks, Ashley and c_a! What other show was "Larry" on?
    I just recognize him from being in one of the Ghostbusters movies.
    Wake up and be awesome

LG.

he was on Ally McBeal as one of the named partners of the firm, was he Fish or ????, I can't remember. His character got to date Lucy Lui or Portia de Rossi or somebody who would normally be way out of his league I think. He was also on Chicago Hope as the hospital's attorney before that. He's played a lot of good roles.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Some more information about Peter MacNicol (LarrY) who has had a long, successful career as a character actor in tv and movies, deservedly so.

He's done a lot of voice work in animated films. Very notable was his role as Stingo (2nd male lead) in Sohie's Choice.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I really liked last night's new season opener. It was an interesting case and there was some good character development. I also found a good deal of foreshadowing for the season.

From what we saw last night, it looks as if Megan will end up quitting her job. I did hear that Diane Farr is leaving. This saddens me because I like both the actress and her character. I hope it doesn't mean we will lose Peter MacNichol, too. I'll be watching to see who comes in to fill the profiler role for Don's team.

There's an interesting dynamic developing for Amida and her parents that was touched upon last season. I think we'll see the Amida/Charlie relationship continue to develop, but I think we're in for stepped up conflict between Charlie and Don. This could mean heartache for Alan, but I love watching Judd Hirsch and wish they'd bring back Kathy Najimy. I liked her character and her relationship with Alan worked well for me.

In any event, I'm glad Numb3rs is back for a new season. It's among my very few "must watch" shows
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

I always like catching Numb3rs on TV as well. I missed it last night but luckily it's a choice on my cable On Demand menu. I like the relationship between Amida and Charlie, and I agree we are going to see it continue to develop. I don't know if Megan will end up leaving her job or not. She doesn't seem happy but who knows. I didn't particularly care for the storyline last night, but I like seeing the interactions between the characters anyway.
    Wake up and be awesome

I loved that it was back on last night. It was a very good first episode back too. None of the subpar stuff that's being shown on other tv shows. I thoroughly enjoyed it from start to finish. New dynamics are coming out and old ones are changing. All in all an extremely solid episode from start to finish.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Yes, bring back Kathy--give Dad some lovin'!

+ Reply to Thread