+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: NUMB3Rs (CBS)

Re: NUMB3Rs (CBS)

I found tonight's episode rather grusome. It seemed far more into gore than I remember.
    I really like the interaction with other profs at the university though and that Charlie finally understood what his dad was asking of him. Also, that we finally found out more details into what Megan was doing while she was away and that Colby's staying!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Want to fill in those of us who missed the show on what we missed? Especially on what was learned by various characters? I tend to watch this in reruns, but don't mind being "spoiled" in advance of that, as I do sometimes see shows as they come out, and want to have a clue what's going on relationshipwise!

With respect to Charlie and his dad, Charlie learned that it's better to be a teacher and not do his father's work for him. During the episode his dad came in asking for Charlie's help and then later on Charlie gave him the assignment back finished. Not what his dad wanted. So they talked that out.

With respect to Megan we learned that while she was away, she was most likely working as a Psych consultant for getting information out of people. Most likely she worked with some of the people who used various types of torture for info. Megan never outright said this, but she asked Colby if he knew what she did while she was away and he said "The CIA...."

Of course everyone's happy that Colby's going to stay on with the team. Don announced that the end of the show. The one other cute thing at the end was Charlie, Amita, Don and his girlfriend who's also part of the team all going out for dinner together.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Thanks, c_a!

I love this show! Being smart is sexy. Charlie is sexy! He's got a very beautiful fiancee in real life too! I usually learn something every time I watch it.

Like spaghetti always breaks into 3 pieces. Never 2.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Last night's show was good. Amita had to move into Charlie's house because her apartment was being fumagated. Larry stayed over as well. Amita and Charlie decided that living together needed more math work so they will live apart for now. I think they are so cute together.
    Yup, with donuts!!

For some reason in Canada we've been getting the episodes early. I liked it. I loved how Alan ended up going to stay at Don's.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I only watch this off and on... more so now during the strike. What happened to the relationship between the older scientist guy (the one who went to space and to the monastery) and the woman FBI agent? Or am I just out of sequence?

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2820110;
    I only watch this off and on... more so now during the strike. What happened to the relationship between the older scientist guy (the one who went to space and to the monastery) and the woman FBI agent? Or am I just out of sequence?
    I'm pretty sure they are still together. It just isn't as much of a focus.

Ashley's right. They're kind of on the backburner with their relationship. They're still together, but giving each other space especially with Larry's whole needing to find himself after he came back from "being in space" (aka on another show !).

+ Reply to Thread