+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: NUMB3Rs (CBS)

Re: NUMB3Rs (CBS)

love this show.

and just happen to think Rob Morrow is a real doll.

Great season opener. I'm so glad Colby is going to be okay.

This is one of my favorite shows. I enjoy Rob Morrow much more in this than when he placed whiny whatshisface on Northern Exposure. I hope Kathy Najimy will be back too. I love her and the dad together.

Ad Astra Per Aspera homeontherange's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;2592326;
    This is one of my favorite shows. I enjoy Rob Morrow much more in this than when he placed whiny whatshisface on Northern Exposure. I hope Kathy Najimy will be back too. I love her and the dad together.
    I was thinking about his Northern Exposure role, too, archie, while I was watching last night. This role is such a departure and I think he does a great job. I also think he's much more attractive now than he was then!
    I'm not a Kathy Najimy fan but I like her on this show so I hope she's back, too.

Love this, loved the premiere. One of the few that kept my attention and kept me wanting more. Val's role was a good one. He was a special guest star, but his role did not overtake the plot and the rest of the characters' plots which can sometimes happen.

Very great start!

I actually got the fiance interested in the show. He hates these kinds of shows where you have to really pay attention, but he found himself enthralled in it! Yea!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Tonight's was interesting. Very different dynamics when the team is splintered as they are. I doubt Colby will be going anywhere, but I wish they'd all make up already. Though I'm sure that kind of betrayal isn't going to be taken lightly.

I thought this show was great last night. I don't always stay up that late, but it was well worth it!

I can't remember ever seeing an episode I didn't like; this was no exception.

Is it just me or is Peter MacNichol much better looking than previously? In both of this season's episodes, I found myself thinking, "He's looking rather handsome."

I'm trying to find out if we will be seeing some appearances by Kathy Nijimi this season. While I've never been a big fan of hers, I think her chemistry with Judd Hirsch was terrific and I was hoping to see them develop into a romantic couple.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Just finished catching up on both the new episodes yesterday. Wow, the premiere was like a mini-movie. It was just exciting from beginning to end. This show is one of the can't miss shows at our house. It's at the top of the Tivo list. I think the writers are brilliant. The subtle humor Fleinhart throws down with such precision is fantastic. They also give Colby some great one-liners too. We really like everything about this show.

+ Reply to Thread