+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Christian Slater Assumes an 'Alias'

Christian Slater Assumes an 'Alias'

Christian Slater Assumes an 'Alias'
    Tue, Jan 21, 2003 05:00 PM PDT

LOS ANGELES (Zap2it.com) - A string of high-profile guest stars on "Alias" will continue when Christian Slater makes an appearance on the show during February sweeps.

Slater, who recently played a Navy officer and love interest for Donna (Janel Moloney) on "The West Wing," is scheduled to appear in the Sunday, Feb. 9 episode of ABC's spy thriller.

He plays a scientist kidnapped by SD-6 head Sloane (Ron Rifkin) and ordered to piece together mysterious artifacts left behind by 15th-century scientist and apparent visionary Milo Rambaldi. Also in the episode, Dixon (Carl Lumbly) comes clean about his job to his wife and Sydney (Jennifer Garner) -- who apparently has been attending class off-camera -- finally finishes grad school.

Slater's appearance on "Alias" will come one week after Oscar nominee Ethan Hawke ("Training Day" ) plays a possible double agent on the show. In its two seasons, the series has also attracted such guest stars as Faye Dunaway, Quentin Tarantino, Peter Berg and Roger Moore.

There's no word from NBC as to whether Slater will turn up on "The West Wing" again.

And, of course, don't forget that Ethan Hawke's guest stint should be coming up soon, too.

Oh! I forgat about Ethan's appearance. Yummy, can't wait.
    I tell you, these one, two and even three weeks off on my shows kill me!
    There shouldn't be any more extended interuptions though, thank God!
    Watch out, It's a stampede!

Not to crazy about Christian Slater, but I'm looking forward to Ethan Hawke's appearance on the show. He's one of my favorite actors!

+ Reply to Thread