+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Battlestar Galactica

Re: Battlestar Galactica

Click to see Spoiler:
    Ellen
    as the 5th bites! IMHO, Dee offing herself was suprising.
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

It's aired a few times now so I am not going to use spoiler tags. And LOL I think Dee is more spoilery than Ellen!

I never lost the feeling that Ellen was a Cylon. And when Saul killed her, it didn't kill that feeling for me. It makes sense with her interactions with the Cylon's on the planet I thought. Dee killing herself was shocking. Starbuck's discovery was both shocking and puzzleing. Since she is not the 5th Cylon. But what is she?

Lee is going to be even more tortured than he was by Dee killing herself. They were having a good time and had he stayed...
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Wow, next week the 2 hour finale. How can they possibly tie up all the stories arcs in 2 hours?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

LG.

my guess is that Starbuck is really the first cylon - human hybrid. Her dad was Daniel, the missing original cylon that got "discontinued" that Ellen talked about being a sensitive male. That is why he taught her the cylon music on the piano when she was a child. Why she regenerated when she's only half cylon, not sure, but perhaps another Daniel had another child that shared her DNA and that was the one found on earth.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

FORT Fan

No, I don't think everything will be revealed in a satisfactory way. So far, everything has seemed rushed. They really could have used a few more eps. to flesh out the remaining story and give us the answers we have been waiting for.

Here's hoping I am wrong and that the last two hours will be awesome.

All I can say is, WOW! One of the best finales, ever!

Starbuck was a angel. Wow. It was nice to see the characters find some peace in the end.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678