+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Battlestar Galactica

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    Season 2 just finished up here in the U.S. It will start up again in January. The U.K. and Canada will be getting the second series starting later, but without the mid-season break like the U.S.
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

Season Three starts Jan 6th

Sci Fi Channel has given the go ahead for Season Three it starts Jan 6th.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Sci Fi Channel has given the go ahead for Season Three it starts Jan 6th.
    Just a reminder.

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    Actually, it's not season three, it's just the second half of season two. Very excited that it's about to air again. Watching the SciFi Inside: Battlestar Galactica right now, covering everything from season one up to where season two stopped.
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

Quote Originally Posted by Chorita KaBoom View Post
    Actually, it's not season three, it's just the second half of season two. Very excited that it's about to air again. Watching the SciFi Inside: Battlestar Galactica right now, covering everything from season one up to where season two stopped.
    Weelll, that's how they wrote it up when I read the article either onthe BG site on the SCIFI site or the Gate site.

Anyway, what a bang up start to the New Year. I must say that Madame President is chilling when she just causally say to Adama that he must kill Cain.

During this story arc Cain is the truly evil being and needs to be eliminated by both the Cyclons and humans. The previews for next weeks ep were unbelievably tense especially when you see Starbuck and Cain 2nd in command past each other in the hall, each off to kill the others commander.

Wow, no movement in this thread? I love BSG! Except I thought the episode Black Market was so absurd that I've decided not to acknowledge it as part of the timeline, but as an acid trip taken by one of the writers... or maybe RDM lost a bet

MDg
    "With the first link, the chain is forged; the first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied... chains us all, irrevocably."
    -- Jeri Taylor, "The Drumhead"

"There are too many mediocre things in this world, love shouldn't have to be one of them."
    -- Tiffanie DeBartolo, Dream for an Insomniac

I thought that having abortions when you only have 49,000+ of the human race alive was a little riduculous. Now the sheep want to stop on a planet after only 9 months on the run. A planet that with only 20% of its surface ok for human habitation. Sometimes, I wonder about these people. Has their survival instinct gone wacky. Are they idiots? The cylons want to exterminate you. Run, far, far away to another galaxy.

Season finale is 90 minutes long.

I actually just started to watch the entire series on DVD. I caught the mini-series when it originally aired, and then saw "33" and "Water" when they originally aired too, but wasn't able to remember when it was on, so I was catching episodes out of order and just bits and pieces. So I netflixed it. I really enjoy the show...it's gritty and realistic.
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

LG.
    I watch this show. It's my favorite of the Friday night Sci-Fi block, but hubby also likes to watch both Stargate shows. Yes, that is our big fancy Friday nights. This one is the most soap opera-esque, I think.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Any one gong to watch the new Dr Who series while we wait for the summer season to start??

BTW Tricia Helfer, who plays NUmber Six is scheduled to host the Canadian version of America's Next Top Model starting in May 2006.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast