+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: King Of Queens

King Of Queens

I love this show. I only just now started to watch the new ones on Wednesdays on CBS but I watch the re-runs on UPN all the time. Can someone tell me if Leah Rehmini (Carrie) is pregnant? I've noticed on the current shows on Wednesdays that she's gotten really big. She looks pregnant but I'm not sure.
    I totally love Kevin James. He's so hilarious! One of the re-run shows that was on last night, Doug and Deacon were trying to light Doug's broken-down grill and they have to turn on the gas, throw a match in and run for the hills. They do that and nothing happens. Until Doug walks up about 1/2 foot away from the grill. The flame shoots out and nearly singes off Doug's eyebrows. . I love him. Arthur's even better (Jerry Stiller). The way he yells for no reason.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

She had her baby last spring/summer.

TY Broadway. She has to work out or something 'cause she still looks pregnant. I know it's hard to get the weight off after having a baby but wow! I don't have kids yet which is why I'm trying to lose the weight before I have kids. As tiny as she was before, I would've thought she would've lost the weight easily.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Hmmm... most of the pictures that I've seen of her recently look pretty darned good. I'm thinking that the shows you're seeing were taped during her pregnancy, not afterwards.

Things Happen............ J1NVUPatricia's Avatar
    i love that show! it is hilarious! me and my dad are having debates about which show is funnier. Everybody Loves Raymond or King of Queens? I say Everybody Loves Raymond.

What do you guys say?
    Love is very complicated and complex thing that can be expressed in many different ways. No one really knows the true meaning of love.
    Love Always Patricia

FORT Fogey
    I love The King of Queens! It's one of my favorite sitcoms on the air right now (another favorite is Still Standing). I love the fact that they hired a dog walker to take Carrie's father (Arthur) out for walks. I love this show.

Nilesgirl, I'm with you. I'm watching the HOUR per night on Channel 38 (UPN) 'cause I'm commuting at that time of day, usually, and I can watch the shows on my tiny little 2.5 inch television.

They crack me up.

FORT Fogey
    Only recently did I start taking an earlier train home from work, and I get home in time to watch BOTH episodes that are aired at night here in Boston.

I'm cracking up, just dying over this show.

So good.

King of Queens is one of my favorites too! Doug and Carrie are the best sitcom couple I've ever seen. They balance each other perfectly. Arthur adds more to their household than a kid ever could have. Love Deacon, Holly, and weird little Spence.

A few nights ago they aired the episode Supermarket Story where they were shopping for Thanksgiving. Arthur forgetting to use his "indoor voice" in the store. Carrie trying to steal another woman's grocery basket. Doug having this long involved conversation with someone he doesn't even remember. Classic!

Quote Originally Posted by Thyme
    A few nights ago they aired the episode Supermarket Story where they were shopping for Thanksgiving. Arthur forgetting to use his "indoor voice" in the store. Carrie trying to steal another woman's grocery basket. Doug having this long involved conversation with someone he doesn't even remember. Classic!
    This is one of my favorite episodes. The only thing that drives me nuts is that they never explain who that guy is and why he felt so compelled to offer him money and stuff. Maybe there'll be extras or something on another DVD that will explain it. Who knows. I like the Koosh episode too. When Doug accidentally gives O'Boyle Deacon's Koosh and they spend the whole episode trying to get it back. "whoo-hoo" "Ho", "Waka-Kow", "Shamana" It's great!

I love this show. I pray they don't add kids to it. I think the baby ruined "Mad About You". That was the only couple that I think compares with Doug & Carrie. I enjoy them so much. Arthur adds jus the right touch of outrageousness. LOVE THIS SHOW.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast