+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: King Of Queens

"Amish In The City" JonasIsTheMan's Avatar
    I also think this show is such a riot! I actually came across is a couple months back when I couldn't find anything else to watch. I found myself laughing or at least smiling at most things during the show...It's a great laugh to watch. Arthur, Doug, Deacon, all of them are hilarious. I personally think that Doug (Kevin James) is the funniest on the show!
    "After all the backstabbing they've done, those PANSIES can't handle backstabbing themselves." - Jonas P. Kurtz

This show is hilarious! I liked the episode about the babysitting of Deacon's kids and ARthur and how they traded off Sat nights.

"Amish In The City" JonasIsTheMan's Avatar
    Haha, I saw an old re-run today where Doug breaks the record at IPS for the most consecutive deliveries without damage to the packages...
    "After all the backstabbing they've done, those PANSIES can't handle backstabbing themselves." - Jonas P. Kurtz

I need some help!!! I just watched an episode from Season 7 titled "Van Go" and the woman who played the waitress that was mad at Doug looked extremely familiar to me. I've looked everywhere on line to find out who she was and haven't been able to find anything. If someone saw this episode and knows who it is, please let me know. It's driving me nuts!
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Fort Member
    I have not seen the episode so I may be wrong but I know Rebecca Corry is due to guest star and her name cames up as being in that episode.
    My info may not be completely correct but I hope it helps

Just checked it out on IMDB and the only episode I see her being in is not "Van Go". It looks like her but that episode is not listed. She was in a different episode however.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I too, love this show. It's so funny. The re-runs never get old.

Fort Member
    Nilesgirl I dont know how accurate it is but on tivo.com it definately has Rebecca Corey as a cast member of that episode and only that episode.
    But like I said I dont know how accurate it is
    Its odd that none of the fan sites or the official site list the guest stars, odd and annoying especially in a situation like yours, where you just have to find out.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucynda View Post
    Nilesgirl I dont know how accurate it is but on tivo.com it definately has Rebecca Corey as a cast member of that episode and only that episode.
    But like I said I dont know how accurate it is
    Its odd that none of the fan sites or the official site list the guest stars, odd and annoying especially in a situation like yours, where you just have to find out.
    According to IMDB, the only episode she's listed on is "Poor Judgement". I don't know what's going on. It said she played a woman named Mary in the episode "Poor Judgement" but nothing about a waitress in "Van Go"

Sometimes the selfishness of the two lead characters is a bit much for me. I still watch the show from time to time but find Doug and Carrie to be really unlikable at times. I could never be friends with people as self-centered as they are.

As for Leah Remini, she belongs to Scientology and dissed Brooke Sheilds too over the whole post-partum depression thing. Since everything is hunky dory with her and her new baby, she couldn't even put herself into Brooke Sheilds shoes and sympathize with her. What people need to understand is that we aren't all the same all the time and while we should be happy when we don't suffer from depression, we shouldn't judge or diminish the feelings of those that do.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast