+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Alias, 01/26 - "Phase One" (Post-Super Bowl @ 10:30ET)

It's Weiss on this show, but I call him Sean because that's who he was on Felicity.

Mokka, I really hope they don't come up saying that this whole episode was a dream because that would suck royally!
    I know Wolf but call it a hunch, I have this really strong feeling that the ONLY THING that actually happened in that episode was that Francie was murdered and that Sloane and Sark are in cahoots. The rest just boggles my crazy spy covert mind
    You can pretend to be serious; you can't pretend to be witty.

I think Will won't find out for a while that Francine is dead. The Clone Francine will take her place, and when she's all cold with him, he'll start to realize that something is wrong with Francine.

FORT Fogey
    OMG I just love this show,, what will happen to Dixon now? I hope we get more of h im and the gadget guy! Also, no matter who you are Jennifer looked great in the lingere! Love those lines they put in there!
    " What was wrong w/the black one! " ha!

But then why would Clone Francie stage her murder? I was thinking she'd leave Dead Francie to be found by Will, and then Clone would show up and they'd all be like, "Huh?" and Syd wouldn't want to kick her ass but CF would kick Sydney's ass, and... yeah.

FORT Fogey
    Yep Wolf, the kiss was pivotal tonight because that will clue in that something is up later on!

Hey, firegirl! I didn't know you watched this show! It's totally awesome! Hopefully, Dixon and Marshall will be brought into the CIA.

BTW, Welcome to the FORT, madonniac!

I didn't get the email part, did Sloane send the email to someone and then deleted the part about Jack and Sydney's double agent status? That means someone else knows about those two.
    You can pretend to be serious; you can't pretend to be witty.

FORT Fogey
    I don't think it is staged,, she will clean it up and go on as if she is Francie

Originally posted by Wolf
    Syd looked hot! That lingerie shot was definitely geared to draw in the male viewers watching the superbowl.
    Didn't think about this Wolf, but of course you are right, Wolf. She looked spectacular!

When Dixon got the server code, I kept sayig Come on Dixon! Send it! I knew he would but I still was at the edge of the sofa. Poor Dixon. Hopefully, he'll eventually will be brought into the CIA.
    I didn't really get his scathing comment to Sydney. The only excuse I can come up with for him is that his world as he knows it has been destroyed and he blaims the messenger.

Finally, Syd and Vaughn got to kiss. It was a little bit corny, but it was long overdue.
    See my earlier post about "corny"! I concur.

That Sloane is one sneaky dude. He knew Jack and Syd were double-agents, and he planned the whole takedown of the Alliance with the help of Sark. I had a feeling that Sark was up to no good, but I didn't think he was Sloane's dog.
    Sark had to be up to no good and what better puppet master than Sloane! This series was outstanding before but, imo, tonights episode just opened so many doors. It's gonna be a kick a** rest of the season!

Mokka, I really hope they don't come up saying that this whole episode was a dream because that would suck royally!
    Bite your tongue Wolf. If this was a dream I will never watch the show again!!!

ps Wolf, (If it worked) How'd you like this quote job? It took me forever to get it the way I wanted!

+ Reply to Thread