+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Alias, 01/26 - "Phase One" (Post-Super Bowl @ 10:30ET)

And evil Francie Maddoniac!
    Watch out, It's a stampede!

Now THAT'S how you open a show. I had to blink twice because I thought it was an MTV video That conversation between MV and SB in the vestibule about him thinking about kissing her all the time made me all hot too. BUT...doesn't it strike you that this episode is just too good to be true? I'm thinking they'll throw some stupid bone like it was a dream. But if it's true, then FINALLY they kill off Francie but did they have to replace her with a clone?
    You can pretend to be serious; you can't pretend to be witty.

Evil Francie double!

Smooching!

Slone's not gone, he's more evil than ever!

At least the Alliance is dead, but now they just have a bigger baddy.

Dixon knows! But did he have to be such an asshole?

Awww... I feel so bad for Marshall.

OMG

HOLY SHIT

THIS EPISODE...

"What was wrong with the black one?" Mwahaha.

Vaughn and Sean watching Syd kick butt and going "Yeah! Yeah!" that was so cool. So was Syd's upper body strenghth when she shot out the plane window- omg! I would have held on for a second and then gone, "Chop me up, sweet engine for this is too painful!"

I was thinking that maybe Syd would wake up after her kiss with Vaughn, but wasn't Will supposed to be taking Francie away. Where's he???? What's going on with that, and anyway, I still don't fully comprehend the Sloan-Emily-Alliance murder backstabbing stuff, can anyone help clarify. Was Kane(the psychologist) set-up knowingly, or did sshe think Sloane hired her to catch Jack??
    You are who you are...and I wouldn't want to change a thing...- Madonna

As we stated. this was the most exciting, on the edge of your seat episode ever.

And yes, Ducky, it was cool listening to and seeing Vaughns pride in Syd.
    Watch out, It's a stampede!

I re-iterated what ya'll have said. OMG!!! What an explosive episode!!! Definitely the best episode to date.

Syd looked hot! That lingerie shot was definitely geared to draw in the male viewers watching the superbowl.

When Dixon got the server code, I kept sayig Come on Dixon! Send it! I knew he would but I still was at the edge of the sofa. Poor Dixon. Hopefully, he'll eventually will be brought into the CIA.

Finally, Syd and Vaughn got to kiss. It was a little bit corny, but it was long overdue.

That Sloane is one sneaky dude. He knew Jack and Syd were double-agents, and he planned the whole takedown of the Alliance with the help of Sark. I had a feeling that Sark was up to no good, but I didn't think he was Sloane's dog.

Summer, I thought the same thing about Francine being a spy all this time, but then they show the 'real' Francine dead. WTF?

Wonder what Sloane has planned for Phase 2! Can't wait for next week's episode.

Mokka, I really hope they don't come up saying that this whole episode was a dream because that would suck royally!

Originally posted by madonniac
    I was thinking that maybe Syd would wake up after her kiss with Vaughn, but wasn't Will supposed to be taking Francie away. Where's he???? What's going on with that, and anyway, I still don't fully comprehend the Sloan-Emily-Alliance murder backstabbing stuff, can anyone help clarify. Was Kane(the psychologist) set-up knowingly, or did sshe think Sloane hired her to catch Jack??
    Good point about Will Maddoniac. I am not yet ready to have my bubble busrt so I am chosing to think that Will just hadn't reached Francie yet.

According to the Fort Alias gurus, I think they said that Sloane set Kane up. John explained it pretty good in another thread. I'll try to figure out which one for you.

I cannot wait until next week. Seriously.

OK, so... Syd, Vaugh and the CIA think they have destroyed the Alliance and therefore the badguys. But Sloane has a plan and this was just the first stage. Somehow evil Francie clone is involved.

I imagine Will is going to find Dead Francie and think he was too late, and start blaming himself blah blah. Then Syd will meet up with Evil Francie Clone after Dead Francie is buried.

Originally posted by duckgirl
    Vaughn and Sean watching Syd kick butt and going "Yeah! Yeah!" that was so cool. So was Syd's upper body strenghth when she shot out the plane window- omg! I would have held on for a second and then gone, "Chop me up, sweet engine for this is too painful!"
    Ducky! That engine sliced those 2 guys pretty good. Also, it was pretty cool watching Vaughn and the other guy (damn can't recall his name) getting a kick out of watching Syd beat the snot out of the baddies!

+ Reply to Thread