+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819

Thread: Alias, 01/26 - "Phase One" (Post-Super Bowl @ 10:30ET)

You missed Syd blow the emergency exit off a plane, and using her superhuman upper body strength, hold onto parts of the plane, put on a parachute and then parachute to safety. Seriously! That was INSANE.

How do you like my new av?

I like it...anything with Jennifer Garner is hot hot hot!

There are no real words to express how I feel. I've been subdued over these past few days, but right when it ended, I was yelling...

HOLY SHIT!!!! HOOOOOLY SHIIIIIIIT!!!!!

...at 12 AM. I dunno if I even woke anyone, but I probably did. It's gonna be weird now that SD-6 is gone. Sloane's the new bad one...but what does he have in store? Is he somehow working with Irina? I still think she's up to no-good. I think that Will might be a fake Will too...but he's been there longer.I bet he (bad Will) got Francie all into him with that make-out session. Then, he said meet me at the restaurant. Bam! The replacement Francie is there to take her place. And...a spy in the CIA?! If they got to Will...they have connections. As Vaughn told him...access to top-secret documents. It should get interesting.

There's no Bad Will. That would be too many people turing evil too fast. But the top-secret documents will probably be revealed to Francie.

Evil Francie should change out of that dominatrix leather jacket though, because Boring Francie would never wear that.

+ Reply to Thread