+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 62 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858 ... LastLast

Thread: Medium

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by eny
    Yes, they had DNA . The guy she kept seeing was the on the graphics on the menu at the restaurant they kept going to. Not a real person.

Oh, I see......thanks....so she never saw the real guy till she saw him on the news.....interesting...and kinda funny that even though she saw the serial killer committing the crimes in her dreams, she saw him as the guy on the menu...must have registered in her brain from looking at the menu every week....kinda creepy if you think about it.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    I really enjoyed this show - caught the repeat pilot and then the new one.

As far as the wrong guy, remember when the DA called to say he got the death penalty and she said "so he didn't go to Italy?" She had the image of the Italian menu guy in her head.

I've always been intrigued with mediums and psychics (have been to an amazing medium - very similar to John Edward who I would just LOVE to see) and this show just pulled me in.

Patricia Arquette is very good in this - never saw much of her before. And I like the husband. Who is he?

Quote Originally Posted by marybethp

Patricia Arquette is very good in this - never saw much of her before. And I like the husband. Who is he?

I like Patricia Arquette as well, she's so pretty and seems great in this character. The husband is great as well ...his real name is Jake Weber and he's been in some movies (Dawn of the Dead, Wendigo, Meet Joe Black.... among others) and some guest appearances on a couple of tv shows and some regular spots on a few others. I've never seen him in anything but like him in this show. Him and Patricia have great chemistry and I like that he's so easy-going and supportive towards his wife's special gift.

Doing a lap before I commit to a location
    I watched and paid close attention but I was sleepy (I taped it and then watched it at 11 after The Bachelorette) Did I miss the plotline where her daughter supposedly has psychic experiences... All I remember was her waking in bed with her daughter and screaming, and the daughter wanted Aly to stop having the dreams... maybe the daughter wanted Aly to stop the daughter's dreams, or possibly ABC and TV Guide have wrinkles to iron out...
    Could does not mean should

Veronica I think that was a preview for next week's show. They were supposed to show us 2 new shows last week but decided to repeat the pilot at the last minute.. so the previews got ahead of the shows. That's the only guess I have.

According to canoe.com Medium isn't on tomorrow night?? What a mess. Networks wonder why people give up on their shows?? Because the networks don't follow through! Poor planning and execution IMO
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

I guess the next new show is on Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by VeronicaBelle27
    Oooooh, I really liked this one!!! I don't like my disturbances too disturbing, leaning towards subtlety instead of showing every nasty detail. This was a good show for me in that regard.
    Amen! I do not need to see every bloody thing... its why I won't watch any of those CSI shows... (Yet I do enjoy Crossing Jordan...) I like how they have so far made a point not to make "Medium" look hokey.

I can only laugh at them making the Texas Rangers look goofy. If there is one law enforcement group that takes themself entirely too serious... its the Rangers. I am truly surprise that they have not spoke out against the show. Seriously.

FYI
    CTV in Canada is showing Medium at 9pm, if you miss it you can catch it again at 10pm on NBC.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Urgh, Medium is becoming a dissapointment for me.

And why are these cases so effin' weird? Like last week was the guy raping the dead bodies, proping them up, etc.

And now this one,
    Click to see Spoiler:
    some therapist has a husband shoot his wife who is all too happy to oblige, and then he kills himself. What the crap.

*cringes at the various images of bloody-headed people with gunshot wounds on the side of their heads and faces*

+ Reply to Thread