+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 62 FirstFirst ... 34344454647484950515253545556575859606162 LastLast

Thread: Medium

Re: Medium (NBC)

I was left wondering Allison dreamt that Joe and Ariel were arguing in the car and then it looked like something was going to hit them! It never happened! So why did she dream it?

Quote Originally Posted by cablejockey;3414467;
    I was left wondering Allison dreamt that Joe and Ariel were arguing in the car and then it looked like something was going to hit them! It never happened! So why did she dream it?
    mmmm maybe it was a clue to let her know she was dreaming and in an alternate reality???
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

cablejockey, I think it was staged to show her waking up from being hit 5 years before.

4/20/09

Part 1 of Alison's Dream Stalker...Last week and this week the writers are back on track as to why I started watching this show. It's interesting. Her family and Joe's stories interact. The story draws you in and you wonder how Alison will resolve it. Can't wait for part 2.

4/27/09 - part 2 of the dream stalker. Totally luv'ed the ending. That was pure karma with the victims delivering the final justice.

I like the premise of the Dream Stalker, but I thought they could have done it in one episode. I disliked that guy so much, that I didn't really care to watch him for 2 episodes!!

Last night I got around to watching the 2 hour episode from Monday. I really enjoyed it! I figured that the boss or the son would get tied up in to what was going on, but they handled it in a way that I didn't completely expect. I also think the side story with Ariel has been interesting, so I'm curious to see how that turns out. I was surprised that she didn't talk to the girl who had drown though - what if the girl asked her not to shut her out, maybe she had something to say and then she would leave her alone? I had thought it was the season finale and they were not going to show the final part until the fall - YAY for not going that route!!! Instead the will show the final part of this 3 part episode, plus a new episode next Monday!

The season finale won't be until June.

Anyway I like the direction the show is taking, I like the twists and turns. What was really goolish is the way the other medium and her boss are trying to tie up Alison so she can't tell the DA that the serial killer is the son. Now that is devious.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3443679;
    The season finale won't be until June.

Anyway I like the direction the show is taking, I like the twists and turns. What was really goolish is the way the other medium and her boss are trying to tie up Alison so she can't tell the DA that the serial killer is the son. Now that is devious.
    I liked the ending of the 3 part episode. Yay for Ariel giving Alison the "escape clause" from her contract!

The other episode tonight where Alison switched bodies with the man was hilarious!! The girl who plays Ariel did a fantastic job being completely indignant about the fact that her dad brought a strange man into their house!

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher;3444894;
    I liked the ending of the 3 part episode. Yay for Ariel giving Alison the "escape clause" from her contract!

The other episode tonight where Alison switched bodies with the man was hilarious!! The girl who plays Ariel did a fantastic job being completely indignant about the fact that her dad brought a strange man into their house!
    Totally agree, I liked that they did a 3 part story arc and that the family got a little extra cash (after all Tracy Pollen's character totally used Allison). Jeffrey Tambot was totally delis as Allison Dubois. Now these are the kind of story lines that I truly enjoy. Also liked that they are showcasing Ariel's and Marie's gifts.

+ Reply to Thread