+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 62 FirstFirst ... 24243444546474849505152535455565758596061 ... LastLast

Thread: Medium

Re: Medium (NBC)

I liked the show on Monday, but unfortunately I saw the twist coming at the very beginning. When the brother had the body in the garage it didn't even occur to me that it might be the mom, I just figured it was the sister. That plus the fact that the sister had the scar and mentioned a car accident and it was a short leap to the conclusion.

I am interested to see what happens with Ariel and whether she really went on the ski trip or something else happened. I have to say that the girl who plays Ariel does a very good angry teen. My son gets the same attitude when he feels that he has been wronged. Of course it NEVER has anything to do with HIS actions.

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher;3406743;
    I liked the show on Monday, but unfortunately I saw the twist coming at the very beginning. When the brother had the body in the garage it didn't even occur to me that it might be the mom, I just figured it was the sister. That plus the fact that the sister had the scar and mentioned a car accident and it was a short leap to the conclusion.

I am interested to see what happens with Ariel and whether she really went on the ski trip or something else happened. I have to say that the girl who plays Ariel does a very good angry teen. My son gets the same attitude when he feels that he has been wronged. Of course it NEVER has anything to do with HIS actions.
    Where the heck was that scar I couldn't see it?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3406982;
    Same here. I kept looking for it whenever her face was on screen and couldn't see it. Since it was such a big plot point, it should have been more obvious. Unfortunately, I fell asleep halfway through. But now that I know the bit about the sister and the girlfriend, I wonder how they managed to stretch the girlfriend about a foot taller to make her look like a convincing Brooke.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3406982;
    When she first said she had the scar in the elevator with Allison, I didn't see it either. I did see it in later scenes though. It was right along her jaw line and I think that made it more difficult to see.

The thing I don't really get is the initial scene where "Brooke" was giving the gun to Allison's daughter and telling her to shoot her parents. Was this just supposed to be a clue about a child killing a parent???

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3407108;
    Same here. I kept looking for it whenever her face was on screen and couldn't see it. Since it was such a big plot point, it should have been more obvious. Unfortunately, I fell asleep halfway through. But now that I know the bit about the sister and the girlfriend, I wonder how they managed to stretch the girlfriend about a foot taller to make her look like a convincing Brooke.
    Yeah.....

I was kind of distracted so I really didn't pay much attention to the episode. I'm really going to have to back and watch it again because all the stuff you guys are talking about I'm like I remember about Ariel and the ski trip and the scar in the elevator but I'm afraid that the only part I was paying attention to...
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

I've been more interested in the soap operas on the home front than any mystery solving this season. Although, sometimes the two intersect such as the new hire who was also a thief and the trusted assistant who hid a shady past.

The angst of being a teenage girl - I don't even want to remember. It will be interesting to see if Ariel took off with her friend in the spirit of revolt (though will be shown to discover it was a bad idea) or something else has delayed her return home.

Did you notice the paen to "The Bachelor" when the sister asks the two younger girls as they all cuddle on the couch watching a TV show, "Now, which of these two enhanced girls will win him?" (paraphrase as I can't remember her exact words) Then Allison makes a comment about Reality Shows and brain rot or something similar.

I'm noticing more than a few of the fictional dramas are making snide comments about reality shows of one sort or another.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I liked last night's show that was a dream within a dream.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3410418;
    I'm noticing more than a few of the fictional dramas are making snide comments about reality shows of one sort or another.
    Understandable, since they are a threat to the show longevity.
    I have also not been thrilled with his season. It seems to be moving away from real life Allison, and more and more a product of fiction. I used to enjoy the stories that were loosely based on her real life experiences.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

I was a little annoyed that there was not more to the Ariel running off story. They left it hanging last time and then right at the beginning it was just "Joe went and got her". If they were going to make it a "cliffhanger" there should have been a more complicated resolution IMO.

+ Reply to Thread