+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 62 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061 ... LastLast

Thread: Medium

Re: Medium (NBC)

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3313978;
    I think so, plus the fact that perhaps being already psychic she is sensitive to anything that would produce some type of heightened senses......

I am glad the show is back also. I kept the first show on my DVR until yesterday, because I wasn't sure that I would pick it back up - but I am glad that I did. Even though I knew in that first episode that the guy had most likely found the manuscript, and assumed the authors identity; I was surprised that he would respect his wife and reject the sister. Maybe he did care?
    I agree about Ariel, I also think she was picking up stoned vibes from the doll.

I think the guy from the first show only rejected the sister because he cared about the money (not the wife). He was living the life of the first husband as portrayed in the manuscript. Since there was nothing in the manuscript about the affair, he didn't realize it had happened. When he went to meet the sister he "messed up" right away because he didn't know about the cabin. If he had figured out the affair earlier I think he would have played out the affair with the sister also if he thought it would keep people believing that he was the first husband.

02/09/09

Luved the way the show ended with the killer doctor losing all the money to the wife of the doctor she murdered. That was priceless.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

2/16/09

I did not like this story at all. Allison was so sanctimonious at the end I wanted to puke.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3335840;
    2/16/09

I did not like this story at all. Allison was so sanctimonious at the end I wanted to puke.
    It certainly wasn't my fav story. She really did lack empathy for the guy, but I thought she kinda came around at the end when she realized that he was endlessly "haunted" by those people that died in the bomb explosion.

I really enjoyed the episode last night. The lie detecting buzzer had me cracking up, especially when she was talking to her daughters. There are times when I could use a buzzer like that when dealing with my own kids!!!

The buzzer was funny but it would get old if they continue with it. I'm sure they won't for that reason.
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

I think it was there because of the "game show" dream she had in the beginning. I don't believe it will continue. I do like how they put the girls' abilities into the stories sometimes.
    Yup, with donuts!!

While I truly like the little aspects of the show, showing Joe at work, the kids dealing with their powers and life and yes the lie detector buzzer, the main story arcs are making me angry and frustrating me. The main story was so stupid and Alison was so sanctimonious that I wanted to throw a shoe at her head. Come on do I really believe that the raped lady went through $500,000 dollars worth of therapy in 6 months. I don't think so. To me the main reason the couple was killed was because of greed. Did they care about the house jacking, potential murder of them all and the rape of the one lady heck no. The other couple went into total greed overload at the sight of the money and that contributed to their deaths. Do I feel bad about them? No, they just had a really bad consequence of their actions. Do I feel bad for the rapist? Heck no. Do I feel bad for the other crook? Not really, he was partners with the rapist, he knew what was happening, he held a gun on 3 other people with the implication he would shoot if they moved. The only one I really feel for is the lady that got raped. Lately the writing for this show just stinks and it is painful to watch. If they cut out the main story and just showed Alison interacting with Joe and the kids that would be a %100 improvement.

4/07/2009 - OK, I liked tonight's show. Nice twist.

I didnt know Joe had a sister--she sure acted flaky. Looks like Ariel took off for the ski weekend on her own because her mean old parents wouldn't let her! That girl is always wanting to do something thats bad for her.

+ Reply to Thread