+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 62 FirstFirst ... 404142434445464748495051525354555657585960 ... LastLast

Thread: Medium

Re: Medium (NBC)

Medium will be back in Fall 2008 but will be moving to Sunday night.

Guide | TheFutonCritic.com - The Web's Best Television Resource
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2991962;
    I just thought the wrapping of the loose ends was a bit too neat and tidy. What did upset me is that Joe did not have Allison or a contracts lawyer read over the contract that he was signing to disolve the company. It was too good to be true. Didn't he smell a rat when he thought perphaps his partner would try to fight him to keep the company or sue him for breeching the contract instead she was giving him $250,000?
    You're right, it was unrealistic of him to not have a lawyer look at the agreement. He asked something like "Does this mean I have to pay YOU $250,000?" Just the fact that he had to ask was a flag that a lawyer needed to look at it. What if that WAS what it said, but was worded in a tricky way and she convinced him it was the other way around??

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2991962;
    Now for the euuuw factor. The wife, Kelly knew that her husband was her half brother and deliberately married him just so she could kill herself so her father would have to tell his first wife and son and be what; embarrassed??? That's alot of hate to carry around and a big price to pay.
    Did I miss something? I didn't think she knew that he was her half-brother. I thought she was young enough when her father left that she didn't remember him enough to recognize him when she met him as her husband's father. I thought she eventually remembered after Alison showed her the article and then killed herself after realizing the full impact of the situation she was in...

I agree with ClosetRTWatcher, I think Kelly figured it out and killed herself to get away from her memories.
    Yup, with donuts!!

The first thing I said to my husband when it ended was that it seemed like the series finale instead of the season finale.

I was thinking along the same lines as Bearcata, that the woman set out to purposely marry her half brother and then set him up for her murder as a way to get revenge/hurt her dad.

I'm with buglover (who's with someone else) about last night's episode. The woman killed herself when she realized she married her half-brother and would eventually run into their mutual parent. She had to end it all to end it all.
    ~~~~

I can't think when I have to think. ~~moi~~

The reason I think it was done on purpose was the husbands comment about how they met. "It was like she picked me".
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I believe the dad said something about her doing it to purposely hurt him by hurting his son.

I am really glad to see Medium back!!!

Regarding the first episode where the two men we in the car crash and the wife of the man that died was convinced that his soul was inhabiting the body of the man the killed him. The story was interesting, but I was slightly disappointed because I thought it was completely predictable. I am used to having this show surprise me, but I saw every turn in this plot coming a mile away. I did the the sub-plot with Bridget diagnosing her teacher's cancer was a good one! I think that little girl is a very good actress, I really felt for her!

I thought the episode last night was better, but I was hoping the doctor would come out of it okay. I could have done without the sub-plot with Ariel and her pot smoking project partner, it just seemed forced to me.

I didnt get why Ariel was getting high just because the doll had been with the guy when he was smoking pot. Was she picking up the stoned vibes from the doll?

Quote Originally Posted by cablejockey;3313866;
    I didnt get why Ariel was getting high just because the doll had been with the guy when he was smoking pot. Was she picking up the stoned vibes from the doll?
    I think so, plus the fact that perhaps being already psychic she is sensitive to anything that would produce some type of heightened senses......

I am glad the show is back also. I kept the first show on my DVR until yesterday, because I wasn't sure that I would pick it back up - but I am glad that I did. Even though I knew in that first episode that the guy had most likely found the manuscript, and assumed the authors identity; I was surprised that he would respect his wife and reject the sister. Maybe he did care?
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

+ Reply to Thread