+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 62 FirstFirst ... 394041424344454647484950515253545556575859 ... LastLast

Thread: Medium

Re: Medium (NBC)

I taped this weeks episode and just got around to watching it. I suspected that Cynthia might take matters into her own hands when she was talking about how it was worse knowing what happened and not being able to get any justice. I thought this was a GREAT episode! I cried through the dream scene when Cynthia was talking to her daughter and then cried through the end too!
    After it was done I had to stop and give my own daughter a BIG HUG!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2885275;
    .... I wonder if we will see the trial.
    I hope they do follow-up with that story, it would interesting to see the outcome.

Good show, i guess Allison will be on her own again with the dreams. Maybe Joe will luck out with his invention. it was nice that he had a little psychic dream too.
    Poor Cynthia. No wonder she had this dark edge to her throught her stay on the show. That scene with her daughter and the pond, was quite touching and sad. At least she knows where her daughter is and her killer is dead.

This show was disturbing to me and I didn't see the end coming. I think I would have liked to know how many other girls were killed by this twisted "thing", but since she was murdered, we'll never know. How nice that she and her daughter were able to spend time like that. I know that I've spent a few minutes like that in dreams with my son. It is comforting.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by cablejockey;2869473;
    Has anyone noticed that Patricia Arquette seems thinner this season than last? Not that her size has any bearing on the show or her acting abilites, but it just occurred to me the other night that she seems to have lost some weight.
    I had the opposite thought- I think she looks heavier this season and was wondering if she was expecting.

Quote Originally Posted by famita;2894281;
    This show was disturbing to me and I didn't see the end coming. I think I would have liked to know how many other girls were killed by this twisted "thing", but since she was murdered, we'll never know. How nice that she and her daughter were able to spend time like that. I know that I've spent a few minutes like that in dreams with my son. It is comforting.
    I clapped during the dream sequence too famita. Many times I've dreamed about my mother and my daughter.
    Yup, with donuts!!

LOVED the season finale tonight!!!

It wrapped up all the loose ends. After all of the turmoil that has been going on with the characters, it was nice to see some happy stuff. I did NOT see the twist with Joe's partner coming until she said the guy in the restaurant was her husband!!! Yea for him that he gets a chunk of money and gets to continue working on his project!

The main psychic storyline was just weird. The guy ended up being married to his half-sister. Eeeew!

This was one episode where I was more drawn in by the ongoing main character stories than by the story-du-jour. Oh, and the scene with Alison and the outgoing mean DA guy was actually really touching.

It was a good show, but the way everything got wrapped up felt more like the series ender instead of just the season! So quickly the old DA has his job back and so does Alison, and Joe has a job too! A nice happy ender to a turmoil filled year.

Quote Originally Posted by cablejockey;2991410;
    It was a good show, but the way everything got wrapped up felt more like the series ender instead of just the season!
    That thought actually crossed my mind also. I certainly hope they are planning to bring it back in the future. This is one of my fav non-reality shows!!!

I just thought the wrapping of the loose ends was a bit too neat and tidy. What did upset me is that Joe did not have Allison or a contracts lawyer read over the contract that he was signing to disolve the company. It was too good to be true. Didn't he smell a rat when he thought perphaps his partner would try to fight him to keep the company or sue him for breeching the contract instead she was giving him $250,000? No one gives anyone $250,000 when they dissolve a company especially over possible sexual harassment. The first thing that crossed my mind is that she was stealing Joe's idea and while $250,000 sounded good to Joe at that moment how would he have felt if his partner had made millions and millions of it. In this case she did. She sold the idea for $4 million for an inital investment of $330,000. Again has Joe any rights left to the idea. If Terry Cavanaugh's company manages to make millions on it will Joe profit at all from it except as the head engineer on the project?

Now for the euuuw factor. The wife, Kelly knew that her husband was her half brother and deliberately married him just so she could kill herself so her father would have to tell his first wife and son and be what; embarrassed??? That's alot of hate to carry around and a big price to pay.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread