+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 62 FirstFirst ... 373839404142434445464748495051525354555657 ... LastLast

Thread: Medium

Re: Medium (NBC)

It wasn't until this episode started that I remembered I missed the last episode of last season so I was pretty confused at first. I agree that they should have shown us the last few episodes of last season to catch us up.

Thanks so much for the catch up.

Did Ariel really dream of her mom when she was younger and discover something that had happened to Alison's best friend? I caught bits and pieces of the show flipping back and forth.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Allison had a dream where Ariel died in a car accident, Ariel started having dreams where she was Allison's high school friend Casey. Allison was working on a missing girl case with Angelica Huston and was getting zip. Turns out that a cop who had done Casey wrong (something Allison knew nothing about because friend stopped talking to her after it happened) was responsible for the current missing girl. It was a nice twist that Allison was thinking Ariel was Ariel while Ariel was thinking she was Casey (who had died years before in a car wreck) and by putting the two together Allison realized Casey was trying to point her towards the cop.
    Wag more, bark less

Oh that's a good twist!
    Yup, with donuts!!

I liked seeing Michael Gross on the episode last night. My only complaint is that it almost ended too quickly. I wanted to see that couple eat their words when Alison turned out to be right about their daughter being in danger!! I was also sad that Alison finally made a connection with someone and then it fell apart like that.

A few weeks ago there was a commercial where Alison seemed to be working for a law firm and the voice-over implied that she might be working on the wrong side - she might potentially help exonerate a guy who was actually guilty (of killing his wife I think). However, I never actually saw an episode like that. Did anyone else? I'm thinking maybe I missed one somewhere along the way, but I thought I had caught them all...

I'm annoyed that it is already going away for a month, we just got this show back...

Is it really? How do you find out stuff like that? I noticed Prison Break wont be on for 2 weeks---only because they announced it. I thought with February coming up and it being a sweeps month, that we would have more new stuff to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by cablejockey;2764795;
    Is it really? How do you find out stuff like that?
    After the show last night where they normally have scenes from the next show they said something like "In 4 weeks Medium returns with all-new episodes!"

I looked at the website to see if I had mis-heard the number of weeks, but it just says "Medium returns in February with all-new episodes". Maybe sweeps is late Feb...?

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher;2764824;
    After the show last night where they normally have scenes from the next show they said something like "In 4 weeks Medium returns with all-new episodes!"

I looked at the website to see if I had mis-heard the number of weeks, but it just says "Medium returns in February with all-new episodes". Maybe sweeps is late Feb...?
    There probably won't be a sweeps due to the strike...

Quote Originally Posted by stacerace;2765131;
    There probably won't be a sweeps due to the strike...
    My guess is that a lot of networks are holding back what they have left for sweeps. That's why the studios and writers are opening up talks again - they want to deal before they are completely out of new episodes.

+ Reply to Thread