+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 62 FirstFirst ... 363738394041424344454647484950515253545556 ... LastLast

Thread: Medium

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher;2270751;
    The last one when the detective set Allison up so they could catch the bad guy was also really good!! I *should* have caught on that it was a set up because his voice on the phone was way too calm, but I didn't - it had me on the edge of my seat!!
    That episode scared the crap out of me! I was really freaking out. Even my husband commented that it was as bad as watching a scary movie. I was like what is up with Det. Scanlin (sp?)? He sounded way to calm. It was a brilliant idea. They made it seem like it was the deputy mayors idea.

I have always liked the show but they have really kicked it up a notch this season. Difinately one of my favorites. And I agree the girl playing young Allison does a great job.

I found this last episode kind of hard to follow (so much jumping back and forth), but it was still really, really good.

And the show before this one - the Scanlon set-up - had me on the edge of my seat! It was soooo scary!!

I love this show!!
    "Does she remind you of anyone? Suddenly I want pea soup..." Supernatural

seriously freaky eisode. Like a horror movie in an hour.

*shiver*
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Re: Medium (NBC)

Watched the season finale, wished I had caught the last 3 or 4 episodes. I like this show but feel the network did not treat it well. Hopefully it will find a home on Lifetime and perphaps another season or so. Luved the way Allison solved the case and basically gave the new District Attorney the finger, in such a classy way.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fanatic

This season was so blah. Maybe 3-4 episodes total that were worth the time spent watching.

These last few episodes were a 3-parter and it looks like it'll continue on next season (sigh). 2 was already too many. I did like the Neve Campbell character but it left her kinda hanging - I would have loved to see Alison go 'ha, told ya so'.

I am SO happy that Medium is back this week!!

I was glad to see that they gave a good summary of where they left off because it seems like an eternity since this show was last on - I had forgotten all of the "cliffhanger" details at the end of last season!

I am still curious what will happen with the former DA, but I kinda like the turn they are taking. Angelica Houston is fabulous so I am looking forward to seeing more of her and the next episode with the possibility of Alison working for a "bad guy" also looks interesting.

I even liked the sub-story this week with Ariel and the school play. I was worried that her friend's lie to the other girl was going to spread rumors around the school about Ariel's mom and make things really bad for her - I'm glad they took it in a positive direction instead.

What did you think about the credit card situation? Do you think it was due to the financial hard ships or because of who she was? She said she paid the bill.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2747467;
    What did you think about the credit card situation? Do you think it was due to the financial hard ships or because of who she was? She said she paid the bill.
    I wondered the same thing. I don't think it was because of who she is. Most credit card companies are national banks and I don't think they care about your personal life - as long as they get their money, of course! I think it was financial. Maybe she paid the bill and her check bounced? For a while her husband seemed to want to get a handle on the situation without letting her know how bad it was so maybe she thought they had more money in the bank than they really did? Of course, the is purely speculation on my part -- I have probably been a little too analytical about it

What happened to the old DA and why did Allison and her husband lose their jobs.
    Aaaakkkk I can't remember!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and here I thought I saw all the fall eposides, obviously not.

FORT Fanatic

The old DA was ousted after failing to catch a serial killer as fast as his bosses thought he should. Alison lost her job when he left because the new DA believes she's a fraud (and hiring her was one of the reasons used to fire the old DA). Joe quit his job after a co-worker held him hostage and in order for him to return to work he had to sign a waiver that he wouldn't sue the company. He refused to sign effectively quitting.

The network should have re-aired the last couple episodes of last season to get viewers up to speed. It's been 7 months!! I remembered the major plot points but forgot all the little ones and it took almost half the episode before some things made sense.

+ Reply to Thread