+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 62 FirstFirst ... 353637383940414243444546474849505152535455 ... LastLast

Thread: Medium

This isn't that bad of a program.

Wow! What a great 2-hr show tonight! How cool for Allison to have nightmares that co-incide with her daughter!

And the old boyfriend is back and there's gonna be trouble

I'm afraid to go to bed in case I have dreams of the Monkeyheads

Too bad the old cop had to get rid of the asst. mayor. She sure put him in his place; just a public servant She's perfect for politics.

Great show tonight.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

I can't wait! This is one of my all-time favorites! I try to imagine the possiblity of this happening in my life space... No Way! But as far as who the storyline is based on, I feel for her.

I fell asleep! Again! I got to the part where the daughter was explaining what the man looked like in her dream and that's it. Did it end up being the boyfriend of the shop owner after all?
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Fanatic
    The boyfriend was brought in, and it was a different guy than who Allison's daughter saw. Turns out, the guy was the best friend of the shop owner's dead husband, and he's married. He had been carrying on an affair with his friend's widow, and he wanted to leave his wife for her. We learn all of this through an Allison dream, I think. The night of the murder, the boyfriend is in the backroom fighting with the shop owner after she refuses to accept some jewelery from him. She's like 'i just can't do this' and he starts screaming 'what about me?' and other things. They have a huge fight and he storms out the back, running his car right into another person's car.

In the meantime, Allison's dreams show the mother finding the myspace communications between daughter and "Shred" - and Allison and the cops are able to trace the username and find out it really was a 15 year old boy, and he had an alibi. So we know that the mother's idea of who murdered them, and what she was trying to communicate to Allison, was not right.

So at that point they're left with no more suspects. Then we see in a daughter Dubois dream the guy that she saw earlier, banging angrily on the door. Turns out, he is the jilted fiance of the chick who tried on her wedding dress and freaked out. He is yelling at shop daughter, asking if she knew where his fiance might be or why she would do this to him. He keeps screaming that she must have said something.

While yelling at her, he hears his car get hit by the mom's boyfriend. He runs outside, kind of comically yelling "My Car!" and he turns to shop mom and says 'do you know who that was? did you get the license plate?' She is crying and just throws up her hands and runs inside. She's in the backroom when the jilted fiance walks in and just shoots her. The daughter comes into the room and he shoots her from behind, with the mom trying to gasp 'no.'

After the figure out who the murderer is and bring him in, daughter Dubois has another image at school where she sees shop daughter looking whole and happy - not bloody - in the peach dress. She smiles at Ariel and runs around a corner. Ariel follows her and runs into Wyatt, who asks her to spring fling. They go to the dance, and they are named king and queen of the dance. They go on stage, and buckets of rose petals fall on their heads, just like in her original dream. It ends happily.

Awww very nice. thank you for the recap.
    Yup, with donuts!!

It was a great episode -- I felt happy for Arielle in the end! That Carrie-esque dream was quite gross but well done.

Emily

I am really enjoying this season and I really liked the episode last night. I saw it coming that the Stephen kid was going to be the culprit, but it didn't really matter. They did a great job tying all of the little elements together - following through on young Allison almost-meeting Joe at the science fair, adult Allison meeting the Nancy (I think that was her name) girl that she saved, who also turned out to be Ariel's friend. The bittersweet feeling when she saves all of that guys future victims, but could not save her friendship. That lady from Frasier did a great job playing young Allison's less-than-supportive mother. It was just an all-around good show.

The last one when the detective set Allison up so they could catch the bad guy was also really good!! I *should* have caught on that it was a set up because his voice on the phone was way too calm, but I didn't - it had me on the edge of my seat!!

Last night's show was very good. I would like to see more of Allison's teenaged years--it looks as if her mother wasnt much help when it came to the psychic stuff. It would have been fun to see what Joe looked like back then, too.

Quote Originally Posted by cablejockey;2270927;
    I would like to see more of Allison's teenaged years--it looks as if her mother wasnt much help when it came to the psychic stuff. It would have been fun to see what Joe looked like back then, too.
    I agree.
    The actress who has been playing young Allison is doing a really good job!

+ Reply to Thread