+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 62 FirstFirst ... 333435363738394041424344454647484950515253 ... LastLast

Thread: Medium

They're sure trying to confuse viewers, moving it all around the week like this. I'm glad it's back before anticipated, though. (Or at all! Had me worried for a bit. Way to pull out publicity at the last minute, NBC! )

For me it doesn't matter about Wednesdays, I luvs my TiVo. But, I hope everyone else who likes the show will be able to still watch it. I want it to stay on air a good long while. It is an interesting show. A bit of 'life lessons' kind of like Touched By An Angel used to be. Although, I like this show better.

Looking forward to the Season 3 premiere, and interested to see how they utilise the 2-D animation. What they did with 3-D last season was interesting. I'm just happy it's on again. I even got the dvd collection from both seasons, which I very rarely do.

I'm watching the season premiere right now. I have to say that I don't remember it being quite so gruesome in the past season. I'm going to stick it out, but I hope I don't have a nightmare tonight.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat;2143783;
    I'm watching the season premiere right now. I have to say that I don't remember it being quite so gruesome in the past season. I'm going to stick it out, but I hope I don't have a nightmare tonight.
    Maybe a cartoon nightmare?

Actually, the show has always had some blood in it. Its why they've tried to keep it a 10PM show, I think.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Right, I guess it was all the children who got killed that was getting to me. They only showed it for the one boy's death.

Yeah, I'll be dreaming of monkeyheads.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

FORT Fanatic
    Okay, I watched the show up the very last 5 minutes... then fell asleep on the last commercial break (can't believe I did that!!). What was the tie
    with her high school boyfriend in the case? He was in the car with her on the way to the artists house (or someone who knew about the pictures anyway).... then told her they had to do something before they went to the house.

She visited the Art Dealer guy, showed him the original large painting and small imitations. He confirmed that it was the original. The next day they called him into the police station and asked him to confirm it in writing, then they arrested him for orchestrating the entire scheme. He was having his amateur artist (Olga) paint forgeries, having the murderers break into houses of the owners of the originals, murder everyone present and switch out the originals and replace them with forgeries at that point, so it never aroused suspicion. Then he orchestrated the murderers to break into his house and he ambushed them, and shot his own dog. She was able to confirm all of this because the ex-boyfriend told her to write her initials on the back of the painting before having him look at it. When she returned from the dealers house, they confirmed that it was the original, but her initials were missing. He had switched it back to the original during her visit because he was scared she was onto something.

Hope that made sense.
    Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have.

FORT Fanatic
    Is it just me, or is there something missing? So far I'm not wowed by the first two episodes. And I'm not at all looking forward to next week's episode. Did not enjoy the two previous episodes focusing on that serial killer at all so I'm not happy to see him return. Been there, done that. Twice!

Anyway, something about last night's episode has been bugging me. What happened to Judge Whitman? They resolved everything else - the bully, the real robber and how to bring him down without injury, but they never resolved the body in the trunk. Did they allow the robber to stuff Judge Whitman in the trunk, steal his car, then commit the robbery before arresting him? Or did they save Judge Whitman (and assume we would know that) and then set up the sting to get the robber?

Quote Originally Posted by helpmeturnitoff;2153436;
    Anyway, something about last night's episode has been bugging me. What happened to Judge Whitman? They resolved everything else - the bully, the real robber and how to bring him down without injury, but they never resolved the body in the trunk. Did they allow the robber to stuff Judge Whitman in the trunk, steal his car, then commit the robbery before arresting him? Or did they save Judge Whitman (and assume we would know that) and then set up the sting to get the robber?
    That's a GREAT question! If we look back at the dreams, the real robber was to have used Judge Whitmans vehicle to get to the restaurant in order to delay the judicial process. However, that was in the dreams which maybe was there just to highlight the fact to Allison that it was Judge Whitman's case that this was all about. The robber may not in real time and activity, even used the Judges car at all to get to the restaurant.

It was left rather unanswered though. Good point.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by misskitty;2153591;
    That's a GREAT question! If we look back at the dreams, the real robber was to have used Judge Whitmans vehicle to get to the restaurant in order to delay the judicial process. However, that was in the dreams which maybe was there just to highlight the fact to Allison that it was Judge Whitman's case that this was all about. The robber may not in real time and activity, even used the Judges car at all to get to the restaurant.

It was left rather unanswered though. Good point.
    Yes, I wondered about that as well. Another plot hole was when Lee pulled over the guy and came back and said it was Judge Whitman- the real judge was Black. That didn't make sense, but considering it was a dream....
    Also, did anyone else not see the car crash coming during the first dream? I jumped so high my glass of red wine flew everywhere! I must say I was quite mad about it.
    I love this show, but some things are quite the stretch- like closing off an entire restaurant? Oh please...

Quote Originally Posted by stinkerbell;2154457;
    Yes, I wondered about that as well. Another plot hole was when Lee pulled over the guy and came back and said it was Judge Whitman- the real judge was Black. That didn't make sense, but considering it was a dream....Also, did anyone else not see the car crash coming during the first dream? I jumped so high my glass of red wine flew everywhere! I must say I was quite mad about it.
    I love this show, but some things are quite the stretch- like closing off an entire restaurant? Oh please...
    I don't think that either Lee or Allison had ever seen the Judge before. So the robber in the judges car (in the dream) probably just flashed ID.

I could see the entire restaurant being closed because they knew the danger, but I figured all the patrons would look normal (police in disguise) and then turn and face him with guns pointed.

Oh well, I'm not a writer.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

+ Reply to Thread