+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 62 FirstFirst ... 323334353637383940414243444546474849505152 ... LastLast

Thread: Medium

Quote Originally Posted by Brandy View Post
    No... I didn't get it.
    http://et.sdsu.edu/radair/world_wide...k_doneness.htm

Quote Originally Posted by CantGetNuf View Post
    I actually enjoyed her acting in season 1. I was glad they got a woman who isn't a super model.
    I agree. Nothing wrong with her looking like her audience. But her teeth drive me NUTS. Even Soccer Moms get dental care.

Get thee to a dentist!
    Last edited by Krom; 05-23-2006 at 06:19 PM.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Its actually just the one tooth.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandy View Post
    This last episode was creepy!!

Molly Ringwald's father is/was blind (in real life) so it will be interesting to see the portrayal she will give of a blind person. I think she must have empathy for what that must be like.
    I know this was posted way back in April. But I just caught this episode last night. I was pretty sure it was Molly Ringwald, but not 100%.
    I liked the episode though.

Can't wait for the next season. Guess they are moving it to Sundays at 10pm. What happen to Crossing Jordan though??
    ---------------------
    opps....

Quote Originally Posted by wwhippetcrazy View Post
    Can't wait for the next season. Guess they are moving it to Sundays at 10pm. What happen to Crossing Jordan though??
    Crossing Jordan is moving to Fridays at 8 pm, which is a bit early in the evening if you ask me. And Medium may not start airing until January.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Oh....thanks Qboots.
    8 does seem really early for Jordan, but I guess being a Friday night. So Medium may not start till January....I thought I heard somewhere that Jordan may not be starting till January too.
    Darn new tv schedules.
    ---------------------
    opps....

Yep, Medium's next season begins in January. Also I read somewhere that it may be moved to Sunday nights. Btw, the first season is out on Dvd (boxed set). I have it. It has an extras dvd, with an interview with Allison and Joe, and the actors, writers, producer of the show etc.

Oh, and some of the episodes have commentaries or deleted scenes & the first, pilot ep is on there in 2 versions. Just thought I'd mention it in case anyone else is a Medium fan

Quote Originally Posted by Brandy;2038784;
    Yep, Medium's next season begins in January. Also I read somewhere that it may be moved to Sunday nights. Btw, the first season is out on Dvd (boxed set). I have it. It has an extras dvd, with an interview with Allison and Joe, and the actors, writers, producer of the show etc.

Oh, and some of the episodes have commentaries or deleted scenes & the first, pilot ep is on there in 2 versions. Just thought I'd mention it in case anyone else is a Medium fan
    Medium will now be on Wednesday night at 10 starting next week.

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar
    At least that will give me something to watch on Wednesdays while Lost is gone.
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

I still think it should go back to Mondays and join HEROS for a strong showing.
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

This sounds interesting:

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index...ory=1&id=38895
    12:00 AM, 10-NOVEMBER-06

Medium Gets Animated

Glenn Gordon Caron, creator of NBC's hit series Medium, told SCI FI Wire that the upcoming two-hour third-season premiere incorporates original 2-D animation, one of the techniques he's been itching to exploit since his 1980s series Moonlighting. "When I was doing Moonlighting, I would keep this little list of things I wanted to do. A lot of them I didn't get done, by the way. I remember one time saying, on the list, Bruce Willis should strike a match on the edge of the screen and light a cigarette," Caron said with a laugh during a break in filming on the show's Manhattan Beach, Calif., set earlier this week. "Stupid little visual things. And I thought to myself, and I actually said it, I think, to [NBC Entertainment president] Kevin Reilly a year ago, [I] said we should do something involving animation. Because part of ... the trick of our show is, ... we try and present this woman who leads a fairly modest life who has this extraordinary gift. It's in the extraordinary gift that we get to do sort of phantasmagoric things visually."

In the premiere, "Four Dreams," the animation (by Johnny Bravo creator Van Partible) represents the dreams of Bridgette (Maria Lark), the young daughter of psychic Allison Dubois (Patricia Arquette). Done as traditional 2-D hand-drawn animation, the cartoon dreams start out as light comedic bits, but gradually turn darker as they represent Bridgette's premonitions of death. "The more I talked about [animation], the more I was convinced there was a show in it," Caron said.

Caron added: "The cartoon thing was to me also, ... I thought, frankly, ... so much of what we deal in is death. And when I met [the real] Allison Dubois, the thing that struck me and touched me so deeply when she sits down and tells you her stories, you think, 'My God, this woman has Radio Death going on in her head all the time.' She sees ghosts, and most of the ghosts that come to her don't come to her because they've had a good life and a sweet death. They come to her because something awful and violent has happened. She sees a very, very dark vision of the world. ... You're always looking for other ways to ... communicate this. How do I keep it fresh, and, frankly, how do I shock you? Because part of it is I have to shock you in order to impress you with just how awful things are, and you realize at a certain point you can do that with a cartoon, and in some ways, it's more unsettling. You can get away with things in a cartoon, because cartoons are inherently violent." Medium returns to NBC at 9 p.m. ET/PT on Nov. 15 before moving into its regular Wednesday 10 p.m. timeslot the following week. NBC is owned by NBC Universal, which also owns SCIFI.COM. —Patrick Lee, News Editor

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

+ Reply to Thread