+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 62 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Medium

I missed the previews....did it look good??
    ---------------------
    opps....

Allison Dubois was on "The Big Idea with Donny Deutsch" yesterday. She had two or three segments. What a totally likable person!

When I compare Allison with that scheister/conman Jonathan Edwards, they are so completely opposite in every way. She seems genuine and does not accept money for her "readings". Edwards studied how to pull off the con in order to make money, and he is an effective salesman -- nothing more.

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    gee 12 pages of posts and I just get here.....last night was great, loved the wrap up at the end, at least some punk kid didn't get away with screwing the system. the whole show had me going. took me a minute to realise the older lady was a ghost.

I had no idea where it was going either
    I was totally hooked...loved the show.

Quote Originally Posted by joeguy
    gee 12 pages of posts and I just get here.....last night was great, loved the wrap up at the end, at least some punk kid didn't get away with screwing the system. the whole show had me going. took me a minute to realise the older lady was a ghost.
    Me either, and when she said she'd been waiting outside the gates of heaven for twenty years I was so creeped out.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Awesome show on Monday, one of the best of the season, I think. The cheese factor seemed much lower, and the resolution much less trite than in past episodes. I actually teared up when the brothers reunited! The ending with the kid who died in incarceration, while tragic, seemed genuine.
    Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    I think they must have used actors that were related in real life. Didn't the two grownup brothers look alike?
    YES, Hep, I thought the same thing! When I saw the Buckley brother come out, I actually shouted out, "He looks just like the doctor guy!" (Yes, unfortunately watching TV with me is like MST3K ) No one else watching with me seemed as struck by the resemblance though.
    One thing that had me laughing - the missing brother's wife was in the scene for a decently long time, but got no lines. Not even a, "It's okay, honey."
    Cheapo producers, didn't want to spring the extra cash to throw that actress one single line!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by joeguy
    took me a minute to realise the older lady was a ghost.
    That was freaky!! Had no idea she was a ghost till a bit later....very cool.....

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    One thing that had me laughing - the missing brother's wife was in the scene for a decently long time, but got no lines. Not even a, "It's okay, honey."
    Actually, she got to say "Ken?" and "Does it?" when they were first on the steps to the house. I just hope the actress wasn't getting paid by the word

I felt so sad for Alison at the end when she was told the kid was knifed in jail.

I finally watched it. Very good. I'm kinda on the fence regarding Patricia as an actress. Sometimes she seems so aloof. Maybe that is typical of the real Allison?

Anyways, next week looks real creepy and uber-good.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by ozjod
    Actually, she got to say "Ken?" and "Does it?" when they were first on the steps to the house. I just hope the actress wasn't getting paid by the word

I felt so sad for Alison at the end when she was told the kid was knifed in jail.
    I think there's a concept of "under 3".... under 3 lines you don't have to be in the union or something....so you can have guest people who aren't real actors...for example, if you auction off an appearance on a favorite show for charity...

+ Reply to Thread