+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 62 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Medium

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnyone
    What would have been better about the show last night would have been if Ariel and Sarah had known each other. I can't get past the part of Sarah being alive and Ariel reading her mind- especially since they didn't know each other. It would make more sense to me if Sarah was dead. Loved the show though!
    Not to creep you out or anything, but some people think that a part of you can float outside the body during sleep. It is possible, they were suggesting that Sarah was out of her body and visiting Ariel when they both slept, and Ariel was receptive to her and seeing her ethereal body.

ohhh....I read that somewhere too....also said that if you wanted to go anywhere when you were sleeping to just say so before you fall asleep. I wish I could remember where I read it....also said that is one reason why you sometimes wake up tired, you were travelling so much the night before.
    That is probably the angle they were going with Sarah/Ariel....
    ---------------------
    opps....

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl
    Not to creep you out or anything, but some people think that a part of you can float outside the body during sleep. It is possible, they were suggesting that Sarah was out of her body and visiting Ariel when they both slept, and Ariel was receptive to her and seeing her ethereal body.
    I've heard that as well. I think it's called "astral travel'? Anyway- assuming that- it still would have made more sense to have them been aquainted- why did she choose Ariel to begin with and not someone else? If Sarah was choosing someone (whether she subconsously knew it or not) to help her, wouldn't it have made more sense for Sarah to choose someone she knew and not some stranger? Especially since she was alive? If Sarah was dead, at least her spirit would know that Ariel has psychic abilities as well and it would have made a whole lot more sense.

hmm I like all of the speculation. In regards to Sarah being able to contact Ariel... I was thinking it was because she was locked in that closet. It's dark, nothing for her to do but sit. It's like a sensory deprivation chamber. Maybe Sarah has some abilities herself. It's hard to say. I found myself thinking about this aspect too. I guess thats why the phenomenon is called 'The Unexplained'
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    hmm I like all of the speculation. In regards to Sarah being able to contact Ariel... I was thinking it was because she was locked in that closet. It's dark, nothing for her to do but sit. It's like a sensory deprivation chamber. Maybe Sarah has some abilities herself. It's hard to say. I found myself thinking about this aspect too. I guess thats why the phenomenon is called 'The Unexplained'

I also thought that Sarah might have some ''psychic abilities'' herself, then that would explain how she contacted Ariel. Also they are the same age, and she might have felt closer to another little girl, then for example contacting Allison. Cool theories everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnyone
    I've heard that as well. I think it's called "astral travel'? Anyway- assuming that- it still would have made more sense to have them been aquainted- why did she choose Ariel to begin with and not someone else? If Sarah was choosing someone (whether she subconsously knew it or not) to help her, wouldn't it have made more sense for Sarah to choose someone she knew and not some stranger? Especially since she was alive? If Sarah was dead, at least her spirit would know that Ariel has psychic abilities as well and it would have made a whole lot more sense.
    Hmmm, maybe they did know each other, just not in this life time? Perhaps some close association in the past made it possible for them to reconnect this time?

I believe that Ariel is like her mom and just as we saw last week when Alison went to the hospital- it is hard to tune them out. Perhaps Sarah finally found some one who didn't tune her out?

I think Sara used a cellphone to contact Ariel.

"Astral Projection" is the term. It sorta' means "transported via the stars".
    I concur with the theories that Sara has telepathic abilities as well as Ariel. And a pretty good aim.

Phooey, I missed last week's Medium. Actually, I came in to ask if anyone knows if there's an episode tonight, because I couldn't find it on my DirecTV guide.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Nope - The Contender is on.

I missed last week too.
    It's not on tonight, not until the 14th.
    I think because of The Contender

:phhht

+ Reply to Thread