+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 62 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Medium

RTF
    I thought about that too. I came to the conclusion the sergeant had to die.
    Not that killing is right , but war is war and friendlies get killed all the time.
    He really should have listened to the drunk and made an alternate plan.
    The half brother had already proven he was right about things.

Quote Originally Posted by Reality tv fan
    I'd love for them to move it to Tues nights....I don't watch anything that night!
    Hah, my thoughts exactly!

The show is doing very well in the ratings so I don't think they will move it from it's current time slot, but who knows? Alison Dubois did say she knew the show would be doing very well and would continue for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnyone
    I liked the show last night, but the brother creeped me out. I'm not sure if it was just bad acting or what- couldn't put my finger on what it was about him I didn't like. He reminded me of someone you can't trust- like a con artist or something. What was the dead soldier yelling at him about? I'm thinking that he was trying to get him to tell the truth but I couldn't hear the words being yelled.
    All in all, a pretty good episode.
    His part was that of someone psychic that used drink to dull/numb his senses to the point where the voices, etc couldn't reach him. Alison said she used to be that way before she stopped denying her abilities.

I agree the actor was portraying a character that was not so likeable in this part, but I thought he did a great job in "Remember the Titans" where he played the footballl captain that has the car accident. So, perhaps he was just doing a good job with his character?
    Last edited by Mike'sgirl; 02-23-2005 at 12:24 AM.

I was really irritated by the last episode...Doesn't it completely contradict last week's episode? You know, when Allison's husband's friend died due to heart failure--wasn't the whole point that you couldn't change fate, or the future as it appears in psychic visions? Why was it Allison's brother was able to escape death, and not the other guy? Someone just completely dropped the continuity ball there.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Noreen
    RTF
    I thought about that too. I came to the conclusion the sergeant had to die.
    Not that killing is right , but war is war and friendlies get killed all the time.
    He really should have listened to the drunk and made an alternate plan.
    The half brother had already proven he was right about things.

exactly!

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    I was really irritated by the last episode...Doesn't it completely contradict last week's episode? You know, when Allison's husband's friend died due to heart failure--wasn't the whole point that you couldn't change fate, or the future as it appears in psychic visions? Why was it Allison's brother was able to escape death, and not the other guy? Someone just completely dropped the continuity ball there.

Yes, complete contradiction. What are we going to do?

I loved last night's episode and the fact that it was centered around Allison's daughter's (Ariel) dream.....I was almost in tears when they brought the traumatized girl out. I also like it that they brought back the detective from a few episodes back....he works well with Allison .

It was a good episode.
    I too like the detective guy....I'm glad it wasn't as freaky as the previews made us believe....I missed the previews for next week....
    I also liked how she talked about the possiblility of Ariel outgrowin the "dreams" etc....
    ---------------------
    opps....

Quote Originally Posted by wwhippetcrazy
    It was a good episode.
    I too like the detective guy....I'm glad it wasn't as freaky as the previews made us believe....I missed the previews for next week....
    I also liked how she talked about the possiblility of Ariel outgrowin the "dreams" etc....
    I saw the previews....it showed a rerun of the episode with Allison's brother. No new episode next week I guess

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    Maybe people can't tamper with what will happen to a person because of something in their internal make-up (heart attacks, etc.), but perhaps external influences can be averted? Who knows?

Medium is one of my "no brainer" shows - one I enjoy, but don't analyze - and maybe enjoy it because I don't analyze it.
    "Nothing intoxicates some people like a sip of authority."

What would have been better about the show last night would have been if Ariel and Sarah had known each other. I can't get past the part of Sarah being alive and Ariel reading her mind- especially since they didn't know each other. It would make more sense to me if Sarah was dead. Loved the show though!

+ Reply to Thread