+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 62 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Medium

Quote Originally Posted by Noreen
    NBC is putting a rerun (the little red riding hood episode) against Lost tonight.
    Looks like a day and time change is in the air, if they can steal some of the Lost crowd.
    Schyeah right...As if! Never in a million years could it compete with Lost; I hope NBC wouldn't make a time change as foolhardy as that. Anyway, my Wednesday viewing schedule is far too crowded as is.

I like it on Monday night at 10, it's the beginning of the week, a good night to chill out at home, and not in competition with any of my absolute faves.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

NBC is putting a rerun (the little red riding hood episode) against Lost tonight.
    Looks like a day and time change is in the air, if they can steal some of the Lost crowd.

OR are they trying to doom this new hit show they have on their
    hands.
    I think they know they are doing well, and want to see what they can go up against and still do well in the ratings. They are just checking out- just how good they are. If they can go up against a strong show, and hold their own- they will. Why, because they are stupid. Instead of taking over a good time slot and just owning it, they want to steal away as many viewers as possible from the other networks. They use what ever they can to win the viewers. Unfortunately, that has been the death of more shows that fail to hold their own against the toughest competition, arrrrgh! Crazy networks!

I checked back and the rating was not good. Of course, since it was a rerun I don't see exactly what it proved.
    Last night's episode was OK in my opinion. I loved the part where she went to the
    hospital and saw all the dead following her. Creepy.
    I really wasn't impressed with the brother but, the dead little girl part was good.

I liked that scene at the hospital, especially since it made sense. A hosptital, with all the deaths going on, would be a very haunted place--no wonder so many people instinctively hate going into them.
    Since we met her brother, I hope we meet her parents next. I want to see if either of them are psychic.

The hospital scene was freaky...but cool....
    I found it neat when the little girl at the house would run up the stairs and slam her "door"
    I hope they don't move the show, Monday nights are good....
    ---------------------
    opps....

I liked the show last night, but the brother creeped me out. I'm not sure if it was just bad acting or what- couldn't put my finger on what it was about him I didn't like. He reminded me of someone you can't trust- like a con artist or something. What was the dead soldier yelling at him about? I'm thinking that he was trying to get him to tell the truth but I couldn't hear the words being yelled.
    All in all, a pretty good episode.

The dead soldier was yelling at him; telling him that his family is going believe that he killed himself, how they'll never know what really happened, how he had served with honor, etc.

Ok show. Probably my least favorite so far. However, next weeks show looks real spooky. I'll be watching with the lights on fer sure.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

However, next weeks show looks real spooky. I'll be watching with the lights on fer sure.
    Next week's show definitely looks scarier than any episode they've done to date!

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by cablejockey
    I liked that scene at the hospital, especially since it made sense. A hosptital, with all the deaths going on, would be a very haunted place--no wonder so many people instinctively hate going into them.
    Since we met her brother, I hope we meet her parents next. I want to see if either of them are psychic.
    The brother was described as her half brother; they only share the same mom, so I'm guessing the mom would be the one. Unless both her husbands were chosen for their psychic genes!

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    I loved the part where she went to the
    hospital and saw all the dead following her. Creepy.

That was definitely creepy.....I liked last night's show, and the fact that everyone in Allison's family has got this psychic gift.

The brother's storyline was ok, but I'm sort of confused, what the brother's soldier friend did was wrong (killing the sergeant), but if they had gone through the mission as planned wouldn't all of the soldiers have died, since that was what Allison's brother had foretold....unless that was what was supposed to happen, and the sergeant wasn't leading them to their deaths intentionally, he just didn't know.....it was a risk they would all have to take....makes you think!

+ Reply to Thread