+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 62 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Medium

Quote Originally Posted by cablejockey
    Last night's show was sad. That poor girl being manipulated so badly, then Allison's husband unable to save his co-worker. When it showed him in the hospital, I thought having psyhic abilities is great if you save someone's life. Then, it seems that no matter how you try, you can't save someone--fate is fate. Very depressing, I wouldn't want to know these things if I couldn't even try to stop them.
    That is what I was trying to say about the last episode. Allison was warning Sharona, but fate is fate, right? She couldn't see it if it wasn't going to happen. Same with the co worker-she knew he was going to die no matter what the husband did...
    Anyway, still love the show but I'm trying to get past the quirks. How convenient for the lawyer from last episode to appear in this one. (I don't want a soap opera- I want a good show) It would have been much better to have a different lawyer. And, there is no way the police would bring up a dead body and not search the area around it. The cell phone and recorder would have been found as well. The PD is much more competent than that.
    All in all- I'll still watch it- and I'll probably still gripe about it. I just think the writers are missing common sense in this show and expecting us to go along with it.

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    I agree last night's show was on the sad side.....strange that they brought back the same lawyer from one of the previous episodes....I assumed besides the regular cast members, there would be new guest stars every episode. I guess then there's a chance the future serial killer from the last episode could be brought back some time in the future as well....if the show lasts that long.

I'm still enjoying the show.....and will continue to tune in.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnyone
    Anyway, still love the show but I'm trying to get past the quirks. How convenient for the lawyer from last episode to appear in this one. (I don't want a soap opera- I want a good show) It would have been much better to have a different lawyer. And, there is no way the police would bring up a dead body and not search the area around it. The cell phone and recorder would have been found as well. The PD is much more competent than that.
    All in all- I'll still watch it- and I'll probably still gripe about it. I just think the writers are missing common sense in this show and expecting us to go along with it.
    Totally with you on the lapses in common sense here. Having that lawyer feature again was just a bit beyond belief, and wholly unnecessary. There are plenty of other examples of the writers taxing my suspension of disbelief, or reaching too far and ending up with egg on its face (I still maintain the Little Red Riding Hood redux was a little too obvious and corny).

I still like the show, though, and will continue to watch. First seasons can be rough for any show, it takes a while to find the right tone, and I think this series has promise. Personally, I still believe its strength comes from the relationship between Allison and her husband and family; the Scooby mysteries really need improvement.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Those were some gaping plotholes last night. Also, I kept thinking, how does she just get to sit in on police interviews and discuss evidence so casually? It was more believable when they would let her look at case files in a cramped file room.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

I will watch this show until it's cancelled (and by my watching it, it seems inevitable. I have that affect on my favorite shows.) however, in the previews for next week with her brother having the same abilities as she does, and her children having the same abilities she does (but her husband doesn't) ... can anyone say "Bewitched?!"
    I love the show, and love how her husband got a taste of what she goes through, but next week is a possible shark jumper.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Allison, her children and her brother are all related by blood - it would be ridiculous if Joe did have 'abilities' .
    Even with the gaping holes in the plots and the story continuity I still like this show.. and like you mom2 - I seem to have a negative effect on shows I like

like Wonderfalls, Keen Eddie and a few others I've forgotten.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

i've been reading her book, and a lot of the cases are really based on things that she's done - and her daughter's also have the "gift" - haven't read about her brother yet, though.

what i found hard to believe about this episode was that the girl whirled that recorder off of a cliff and yet it didn't break.
    "I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best .. "

NBC is putting a rerun (the little red riding hood episode) against Lost tonight.
    Looks like a day and time change is in the air, if they can steal some of the Lost crowd.

OR are they trying to doom this new hit show they have on their
    hands.

Against Lost? That's the kiss of death. Not that 10 PM on Mondays is the greatest slot in the world.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    I'd love for them to move it to Tues nights....I don't watch anything that night!

+ Reply to Thread