+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 62 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Medium

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnyone
    Also, thought the show was good, but I don't get the part where she warns Sharona- if Allison sees it, won't it come true- old rug and all? If she warns her and Sharona remembers then the dreams are what?? Too much thinking on my part I guess...

I guess Allison was trying to prevent it from happenin in the future....obviously there was nothing else she could do but warn the girl.......I guess she has no way to prevent it from happening unless she keeps tabs on this girl for the next 7 years......interesting!

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    I thought by the way he looked at Allison in the last scene, we may see him again.

Here are a few scenarios:

Now that Allison is onto him, he may feel the need to kill her.

Allison said he was getting a rush from being the good Samaritan. He may try to help the police again.

If the show last 7 years, he'll be back. Will he try abducting one of Allison's daughters? Will Allison try to contact Sharona in 7 years for a friendly reminder?

I'm glad I came in on this EP, now I'll recognize him in upcoming shows.

Like the rest of you, I really liked this episode. The way Allison dreamt the surroundings (in cartoon-style) of the good Samiritan committing his crimes was pretty interesting to me.

I felt chills go down my spine when the good samaritan went "Moooooommmmmyyy!" (in her dream, of course.)
    We'll definitiely see this creepy character again.

I missed the episode We were housesitting for the inlaws and they returned just before it started!!
    Sounds like I missed a good one! I would have been freaked out as well so it's all good! Lol....
    I pieced it together based on what you guys have been yaking about....thanks!
    ---------------------
    opps....

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    Oooh, interesting thought, Sunnyone.

That doll was way creepy. Then when the Future Killer was calling her from across the house I was really creeped out.

Does anyone else get the feeling that he might be a recurring character, or that he might target her now? Maybe that's why she was feeling like her children might not be safe.
    Keep cat on lap and/or spouse within reach.

That's a good idea-he just might be on the show again.

I agree...it gave me chills too when he was going, "Mommyyy! Mommmyy!" This show gives me the heebie jeebies sometimes!
    I have learned that gifts don't always come wrapped and treasures aren't always buried.
    - Bob Perks

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Kaos

That's a good idea-he just might be on the show again.

I agree...it gave me chills too when he was going, "Mommyyy! Mommmyy!" This show gives me the heebie jeebies sometimes!

lol....same here.....very creepy sometimes...

I've officially given up on this show. We gave it 4 or 5 episodes, to get over the freshman jitters, but it's just not getting any better.

Quote Originally Posted by John
    I've officially given up on this show. We gave it 4 or 5 episodes, to get over the freshman jitters, but it's just not getting any better.

too bad, personally I love it.

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    Tonight was eh....okay. Allison hardly gets to see her kids. Hmmm, I suppose she can see them any time she wants.

Next week could be very good, though.

Last night's show was sad. That poor girl being manipulated so badly, then Allison's husband unable to save his co-worker. When it showed him in the hospital, I thought having psyhic abilities is great if you save someone's life. Then, it seems that no matter how you try, you can't save someone--fate is fate. Very depressing, I wouldn't want to know these things if I couldn't even try to stop them.

+ Reply to Thread