+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 62 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Medium

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    I'm with you. I got some serious chills watching last night.

Can someone explain to me why he was abducting her children in her dreams? Usually, it alludes to something, but I couldn't figure this one out.
    I thought maybe because of her wondering if she was pregnant or not.

Oooh, interesting thought, Sunnyone.

That doll was way creepy. Then when the Future Killer was calling her from across the house I was really creeped out.

Does anyone else get the feeling that he might be a recurring character, or that he might target her now? Maybe that's why she was feeling like her children might not be safe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedy
    Last night's show was spooky. *note to self: keep lights on, don't watch Medium in dark
    Keep cat on lap and/or spouse within reach.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    1st episode watched. Casual viewer, therefore only ocassional posts here

I liked the twist into the furtue with the guy, and the spin with her daughter.

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    Another awesome episode last night!!!

I agree with the others, pretty creepy!

Interesting storyline, I'm guessing that the brand new rug that the guy was carrying will be the future old, stained one he will eventually use.....I wonder if her warning to the girl ''Sharona'' will be remembered by her in the future?

Interesting twist with her daughter as well......

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    another quality episode. Interesting premise, since she usually sees things that have already happened versus things that will happen in the future.

I'm guessing the daughter can read minds and has the same abilities as Allison.

I just wish they wouldn't make Reed Diamond (who played the "good samaritan") a bad guy. I still see him as Kellerman on Homicide and I just LOVED him in that role. I wish they wouldn't do that to me!

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    I think that since both of her older daughters have displayed psychic abilities, it's a safe bet that the baby will eventually follow the same route. Interesting!

Quote Originally Posted by Reality tv fan
    Another awesome episode last night!!!

I agree with the others, pretty creepy!

Interesting storyline, I'm guessing that the brand new rug that the guy was carrying will be the future old, stained one he will eventually use.....I wonder if her warning to the girl ''Sharona'' will be remembered by her in the future?

Interesting twist with her daughter as well......
    A few thoughts: I have been singing "My Sharona" since last night! The drums keep beating in my head!
    Also, thought the show was good, but I don't get the part where she warns Sharona- if Allison sees it, won't it come true- old rug and all? If she warns her and Sharona remembers then the dreams are what?? Too much thinking on my part I guess...
    Also, since I live in the Phoenix area,while I was out driving today I noticed licence plates. We are beyond the F's- I even have one that starts with N! So it bugged me how that part wasn't true- also, here in AZ your licence plate stays with you and you just transfer it from car to car, so even if it's the future, he would still have the same plate as he does on his car now.
    Still love the show and how it was in the future instead of in the past. I don't think this charachter will come back as the crimes were suppose to be way in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnyone
    A few thoughts: I have been singing "My Sharona" since last night! The drums keep beating in my head!
    My friend and I were on the train this morning busting it out.
    Also, thought the show was good, but I don't get the part where she warns Sharona- if Allison sees it, won't it come true- old rug and all? If she warns her and Sharona remembers then the dreams are what?? Too much thinking on my part I guess...
    I think she's still discovering what exactly it is she can do. When you realize you're dreaming of the future what more can you do than give somebody a warning...especially 7 years in the future.
    Also, since I live in the Phoenix area,while I was out driving today I noticed licence plates. We are beyond the F's- I even have one that starts with N! So it bugged me how that part wasn't true- also, here in AZ your licence plate stays with you and you just transfer it from car to car, so even if it's the future, he would still have the same plate as he does on his car now.
    Still love the show and how it was in the future instead of in the past. I don't think this charachter will come back as the crimes were suppose to be way in the future.
    You're over-thinking again Sunnyone. I think they just used those particular numbers to help us to understand how they came up with 7-10 year mark. However, did anybody else think the car that was in her dream with the "Q" license plate looked like it was something from late 60s early 70s as opposed to 10 years in the future?

Doing a lap before I commit to a location
    Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    Oooh, interesting thought, Sunnyone.

That doll was way creepy. Then when the Future Killer was calling her from across the house I was really creeped out.

Does anyone else get the feeling that he might be a recurring character, or that he might target her now? Maybe that's why she was feeling like her children might not be safe.
    Keep cat on lap and/or spouse within reach.

No cat, no spouse!!!! Who's gonna help me? I agree that he may be a recurring character. Next week's looks so good.
    Could does not mean should

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    My friend and I were on the train this morning busting it out.

I think she's still discovering what exactly it is she can do. When you realize you're dreaming of the future what more can you do than give somebody a warning...especially 7 years in the future.

You're over-thinking again Sunnyone. I think they just used those particular numbers to help us to understand how they came up with 7-10 year mark. However, did anybody else think the car that was in her dream with the "Q" license plate looked like it was something from late 60s early 70s as opposed to 10 years in the future?
    Okay, I'll admit to overthinking I thought the car looked old, but they also changed the plate. They should have kept the plate an AZ plate. For awhile there I was thinking it was from another country.

+ Reply to Thread