+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 62 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Medium

I also like the show and PA is dressing as her character should be dressing, IMHO. She is a character who has had a couple of kids and hasn't gotten back down to her pre-baby days, and her clothes are from those days.

I'd also seen the real Allison in the studio audience after PA pointed her out, and of course she was well-dressed for appearing on television. But not all ladies dress in designer outfits at home as most of the ladies in Desperate Housewives.

Quote Originally Posted by Reality tv fan
    I agree with Wolf....she definitley doesn't look like a frumpy housewife.....I love her hair and she's very pretty, and I think she is dressed average....like a mom with a career would be dressed....she can't go around looking glamorous, because that would be just weird.......I like the dynamics of the show....I think it will be a very underrated show.....good writing for the storylines.

Actually the lady in real life is better looking than Arquette is in the show. Just my humble leacherous old man opinion
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilikai
    Actually the lady in real life is better looking than Arquette is in the show. Just my humble leacherous old man opinion

pic?

Here is a picture of the real Allison Dubois, from her website.

An attractive lady, to be sure, but I personally think Patricia Arquette is quite lovely as well.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    thanks for posting the pic Snowflake

She is a very pretty lady, but I do think Patricia Arquette is beautiful as well.

Yes, thank you for posting that pic. I didn't know about her book, I'll have to check it out at the library (I preview before I buy!).
    Still a major fan of the show, although hubby didn't care for the last episode.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Last night's show was spooky. *note to self: keep lights on, don't watch Medium in dark
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

Quote Originally Posted by speedbump
    Last night's show was spooky. *note to self: keep lights on, don't watch Medium in dark
    I'm with you. I got some serious chills watching last night.

Can someone explain to me why he was abducting her children in her dreams? Usually, it alludes to something, but I couldn't figure this one out.

It seemed that the story was left hanging a bit. Maybe he will be back in the future, after all, she told him what he will be doing in the future, so he may feel compelled to go back and silence her permantely. I was sure he was going to show up when she was sitting outside alone drinking wine. The way they had her husband show up made it look like it was Future Killer.

Allison DuBois looks like a grown-up Jennifer Garner in that picture.

I enjoyed last night's episode. One thing that's a little weird - the series started with her not even acknowledging her abilities to herself, and not wanting anyone to know how she knew extra information just from looking at crime scene photos. Now she's confident enough to demand action from her boss. She seemed quite pushy this episode; on the other hand, if you know someone has killed someone, how pushy would you be?

Just a little quibble: wouldn't a brand-new rug picked up that morning be rolled up tightly? It was rolled to look like there was a body. And that was one butt-ugly rug.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

+ Reply to Thread