+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 62 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Medium

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnyone
    One thing I noticed with that whole scene also is that she never told Bridgitte he was going to heaven, so she didn't know Bobby was a ghost. She just thought he was going away like in moving away. I thought that was pretty appropriate for the little girl's age by not telling her that she can see spirits.

I think she's a great mom....love the whole family

I liked how they showed Dad's reaction to his daughter having the same 'gift' as his wife. The unconscious "taint his genepool", and working through it ... love this family also. At least she can guide her daughter through this, it seems like no one was there to guide her while she was growing up. Yes, I know these are just characters!!
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by mom2
    I liked how they showed Dad's reaction to his daughter having the same 'gift' as his wife. The unconscious "taint his genepool", and working through it ... love this family also. At least she can guide her daughter through this, it seems like no one was there to guide her while she was growing up. Yes, I know these are just characters!!
    But characters based on real life....not sure how closely. If someone has read the book maybe they can tell us if in real life the daughter also has "the gift."

Quote Originally Posted by PWS
    But characters based on real life....not sure how closely. If someone has read the book maybe they can tell us if in real life the daughter also has "the gift."

i just got the book from amazon the other day - i'll let you guys know what it's like when i get into it.
    "I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best .. "

I'm still undecided on this show. The actors are terrible, but the plots are interesting. Patricia Arquette is really ruining this show for me, as is her "husband".

Quote Originally Posted by PWS
    When they did the News interview on her (I live in Phoenix) she said that she let Patricia pretty much portray her as she saw fit, so the real Allison is probably quite different. Also, I'm under the impression that these are not real cases that Allison DuBois has worked on. Pretty much the only thing that is real is that there really is an Allison DuBois who is a psychic. Everything else is for show.

Quote Originally Posted by John
    I'm still undecided on this show. The actors are terrible, but the plots are interesting. Patricia Arquette is really ruining this show for me, as is her "husband".
    i don't mind arquette, but i can't stand the husband... love the show, though.

now...if i could just remember to watch it tonight. meh.
    "I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best .. "

I find Arquette is sometimes wooden in her line delivery - and that's exactly what it is.. there is no reality escape in this show, the characters aren't all that believeable and the acting isn't all that great. I do like the stories and I love being able to figure things out before the central characters
    re: the husband .. come on!! NO ONE has a spouse that understanding and forgiving all the time.
    I'll still be watching. I'm hooked.

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by John

I think they are the best thing about the show.....plus like you said really interesting plots.

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    re: the husband .. come on!! NO ONE has a spouse that understanding and forgiving all the time.

:rolleyes You can say that again! He's almost perfect as in tuned as he is with her.

I get what some people are saying about the acting but still there's something oddly "pulling" me to watch the show again and again.
    I have learned that gifts don't always come wrapped and treasures aren't always buried.
    - Bob Perks

+ Reply to Thread