+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 62 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Medium

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Kaos
    I didn't really get the storyline. Who was the killer? He was a detective but the woman was lying about he looked like...this episode was a little wierd for me. Didn't make much sense.
    Yeah, that is what I said too. The killer was the black cop with long hair (cornrolls?). She knew who he was. She was afraid of him killing her too because she saw him. But then- the witness gives a completely false description to the police and expects them to find the *real* killer and to let her know when he's behind bars?? It didn't make sense to me too. It seemed like it was hastily written and no one bothered to check to see if it made any sense Still love the show, but hope they put a little more work into making better stories.

Yes, I'm afraid on this week's episode the family drama storyline was far superior to the murder mystery portion. Seems like they're are little too obvious about some clues (did the witness have to put on a red cape like that, who wears that at an airport--if she'd put on a red hoodie sweatshirt, the same point would have been made, and it wouldn't seem as contrived), then content to leave huge plot holes (like you all have been discussing already).

But otherwise I was blown away by the rest of the episode. I was really touched by the story involving her daughter and Bobby. Their conversation at the park...Allison's gentle and compassionate explanation the afterlife to her daughter was everything we humans hope for our loved ones. So in reassuring her child that the people she loves go on in our hearts and memories, she also reassures us.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

i just got allison's book from amazon.com today - can't wait to read it!
    "I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best .. "

Wow, BP, I didn't know she has a book. I'm so curious to hear what she's like--I only read a very brief interview with her in TV Guide or something, where she said she was worried she'd be much too different from Patricia Arquette (more conservative) when they first cast her, but now she feels more of a connection with the actress.

Please post and tell us your thoughts after you read it (I'm not allowed to buy any more books until I finish the surplus of thousands I've already bought. ).
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    Wow, BP, I didn't know she has a book. I'm so curious to hear what she's like--I only read a very brief interview with her in TV Guide or something, where she said she was worried she'd be much too different from Patricia Arquette (more conservative) when they first cast her, but now she feels more of a connection with the actress.

Please post and tell us your thoughts after you read it (I'm not allowed to buy any more books until I finish the surplus of thousands I've already bought. ).
    yeah, i shouldn't be allowed to buy any more book either actually. lol i've got a ton of catching up to do. but this one's going to the top of my list. i'll let you know how it is. here's the amazon link for the book, if you want to check it out.
    "I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best .. "

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    I didn't know there was a book.....sounds interesting!!

Yes, I'm afraid on this week's episode the family drama storyline was far superior to the murder mystery portion. Seems like they're are little too obvious about some clues (did the witness have to put on a red cape like that, who wears that at an airport--if she'd put on a red hoodie sweatshirt, the same point would have been made, and it wouldn't seem as contrived), then content to leave huge plot holes (like you all have been discussing already).
    I think the family drama is a great asset to this show. Besides, if you look on the website in the "about" section it mentions the show is not only her helping to solve crimes, but juggling a family as well. Plus, don't you ever get into a show so much that you find yourself wondering "are the kids aware of her gift" or "what would she do if she found out one of her kids got the gift"?

I agree with you about the cape. However, her "dreams" generally don't drop hints, but are usually pretty specific. I think the connection with the Little Red Riding Hood/wolf went hand in hand with the crime and was pretty hokey.

I thought it was quite clever of them to do the Little Red Riding Hood theme. Afterall, the cops last name was Wolfe.

I like this show

Seems like they're are little too obvious about some clues (did the witness have to put on a red cape like that, who wears that at an airport--if she'd put on a red hoodie sweatshirt, the same point would have been made, and it wouldn't seem as contrived), then content to leave huge plot holes (like you all have been discussing already)

Yes! Exactly. What the hell was that red hood for? I'm not an idiot-they didn't have to literally have a red hood like the one she had. I found it funny when the girl put on the hood and goes, "You can never be too careful." (as if that is going to make her blend into the corwd) :rolleyes

I was thinking, "If anything, she stands out."

I didn't understand the whole storyline. It was wierd and seemed to go by so fast without letting the viewer know what was happening.
    I have learned that gifts don't always come wrapped and treasures aren't always buried.
    - Bob Perks

But otherwise I was blown away by the rest of the episode. I was really touched by the story involving her daughter and Bobby. Their conversation at the park...Allison's gentle and compassionate explanation the afterlife to her daughter was everything we humans hope for our loved ones. So in reassuring her child that the people she loves go on in our hearts and memories, she also reassures us.
    One thing I noticed with that whole scene also is that she never told Bridgitte he was going to heaven, so she didn't know Bobby was a ghost. She just thought he was going away like in moving away. I thought that was pretty appropriate for the little girl's age by not telling her that she can see spirits.

+ Reply to Thread