+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 62 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161 ... LastLast

Thread: Medium

Quote Originally Posted by wwhippetcrazy
    I really liked this episode too.
    The story line with Bobby and her daughter was excellent! I love how she explained that Bobby would always be with her.
    I'm really enjoying this show.....
    I'm really loving the show as well, but I'm getting a little frustrated with it because it doesn't make sense:
    I missed the first 20 minutes or so, so it may have been explained but...the lady whose fiance was killed pointed to a different person as the killer. Intentionally I'm guessing. But later when Allison confronts her with the picture of the cop, she still says it's the other guy and she wants him caught and behind bars. Does that make sense? If she was so into *the killer* being caught, why did she mislead them and not tell who the real killer was? If she was so scared of him, why let him run free to kill her too?

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    I think last night's show was one of the best episodes yet

Great storyline, and so interesting that the youngest daughter has also inherited mom's psychic abilities.......

I like Allison's whole family, and her relationship with her husband is awesome, loving and humorous.

Good show!

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnyone
    I'm really loving the show as well, but I'm getting a little frustrated with it because it doesn't make sense:
    I missed the first 20 minutes or so, so it may have been explained but...the lady whose fiance was killed pointed to a different person as the killer. Intentionally I'm guessing. But later when Allison confronts her with the picture of the cop, she still says it's the other guy and she wants him caught and behind bars. Does that make sense? If she was so into *the killer* being caught, why did she mislead them and not tell who the real killer was? If she was so scared of him, why let him run free to kill her too?

Miss 20 minutes and miss a lot Sunnyone

ok here goes. The show starts with Allison in a dream. She's wearing a red cape and carrying a basket and a creepy sing-songy 'a tisket a tasket' sung by children is playing in the background. Allison turns and spots a wolf behind her and she starts to run. Past sign post 114, and turns down the hall with sign post 118 with the wolf in hot pursuit. She chooses to jump into open air to escape the wolf - only to wake up - the same way we all do from a 'falling' dream. She's in her daughter's bedroom in the rocking chair and she'd obviously been reading them a bedtime story - Little Red Riding Hood.

Everyone is up and getting ready for the day, the daughters are bickering as usual. The youngest one, Brigette, is refusing to go to school, saying she hates it. Allison goes outside to her bedroom window to talk to her, very calmly. She points out the disadvantage of being home all alone when you are six and the little girl finally decides to come out of her room and go to school that day. Allison and her hubby have a meeting with Brigette's teacher, who gently tries to break it to the parents that Brigette doesn't have many friends - in fact the poor little girl doesn't have even one friend. The kids all sense that there is something different about her and steer clear.
    The parents resolve to start making play dates and getting Brigette involved with the other children. Dad starts making calls and it breaks his heart to discover how unpopular his little girl is.
    Allison is back at the DA's office and she's given some 'temp office space' otherwise known as the supply closet, which she shares with the forensic sketch artist.
    Allison is less than impressed with her surroundings but she puts down the magazine she was reading (with a large picture of Matt Damon in it) and starts going through cold case files. The artist comes in with a victim and asks her to describe the person that executed her fiance in front of her. The woman manages to describe Matt Damon to a T to the sketch artist but as Allison hears her story we all get to see what really happened.
    The man that you saw chasing Allison and 'the victim' at the end of the show was a undercover Vice squad cop, Detective Wolf. The woman's fiance was a drug dealer and he crossed Det Wolf by not 'cutting him in on the action' so Det Wolf executed him. He was about to execute the woman too but the sprinkler system engaged, distracting him and allowing time for the woman to escape.
    So Allison's dream at the beginning of the show was prophetic (of course) and she took a chance by running to gate 118, that they'd be safe.

The victim mislead the police because the killer was one of them and he knew who she was.Besides, who will take the word of a drug dealer's fiance over a cop?? She was scared to death that he'd find her and finish the job.
    I hope that makes more sense for you now
    Last edited by Duxxy; 01-25-2005 at 01:21 PM.

Great recap Duxxy....

I found that when the victim was confronted with the true pic...she almost seemed like she was asking "did you catch him" about the real killer, not necessarily the "matt damon" one. I took away a feeling of fear from the vic in that scene almost like she was hoping they did catch the real killer.

Did anyone catch the scenes for next week?? I missed them....
    ---------------------
    opps....

god! i can not believe i missed it again! me, hubby, and son are all sick and were in bed by 8 - of course, no one remembered to tape it! ugh.
    "I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best .. "

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    Miss 20 minutes and miss a lot Sunnyone

Dad starts making calls and it breaks his heart to discover how unpopular his little girl is.

The victim mislead the police because the killer was one of them and he knew who she was.Besides, who will take the word of a drug dealer's fiance over a cop?? She was scared to death that he'd find her and finish the job.
    I hope that makes more sense for you now
    Thanks for the recap. What happened that proved to the dad that Brigette was unpopular? I totally understood the parent's feelings last night and when the sister yelled "Why does she have to be so weird??" It is heartbreaking!
    I didn't realize that the boyfriend was a drug dealer- now that makes sense why she couldn't really turn him in. It just didn't make sense to me why she would willingly have them looking for another man, knowing they would never find him. Why not just say that she didn't get a good look at him, or he was wearing a mask? (then again- there wouldn't be much of a show then, would there )
    Anyway, thanks again- I guess a lot does happen in 20 minutes!

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnyone
    Thanks for the recap. What happened that proved to the dad that Brigette was unpopular?
    Anytime

Well the dad started calling around to the kids in Brigette's class to set up play dates for her and he got the run around. He also got a first hand look at how over scheduled kids are today (one mom asked if Brigette's social calander was online .. so the could coordinate a 'meeting' I guess ) Apparently there are 2 Brigettes in the class and when the mom found out it was Brigette DuBois she started making excuses and bowed out. You could see the anguish on the father's face.

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    Anytime

Well the dad started calling around to the kids in Brigette's class to set up play dates for her and he got the run around. He also got a first hand look at how over scheduled kids are today (one mom asked if Brigette's social calander was online .. so the could coordinate a 'meeting' I guess ) Apparently there are 2 Brigettes in the class and when the mom found out it was Brigette DuBois she started making excuses and bowed out. You could see the anguish on the father's face.
    Yikes! I'm glad I missed that part- I would have started Although I realize it was done for dramatic purposes- I think that is probably a fear in many parents hearts.

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    [QUOTE=Reality tv fan]

Great storyline, and so interesting that the youngest daughter has also inherited mom's psychic abilities.......
    [QUOTE]

I meant the middle daughter, as they also have a baby, though we didn't see her in last night's part.

I didn't really get the storyline. Who was the killer? He was a detective but the woman was lying about he looked like...this episode was a little wierd for me. Didn't make much sense.
    I have learned that gifts don't always come wrapped and treasures aren't always buried.
    - Bob Perks

+ Reply to Thread