+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 168 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Oprah

It was very strange.
    I caught the rerun today just because I was so intrigued by all the comments in this thread

He seems like the kind of guy that falls hard once he meets a woman that he likes.
    Hew was married to Nicole pretty soon after meeting her and was very enthused about the heinous Penelope Cruz too.

If I were Katie I'd be rethinking things.
    Still he's a definite step up or seven from Chris Klein.

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Quote Originally Posted by Critical
    All I can say is this: That girl must be verrry talented
    I had heard on the radio or something recently that Katie was a virgin...in fact, they were discussing their thoughts that this was all indeed for publicity and he had originally considered Kate Bosworth, but knew she was not as "wholesome" as Katie would appear.

Has anyone heard this same rumor?
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

That's interesting, I hadn't heard that.

I find it hard to believe that Katie is a virgin.

Quote Originally Posted by Igotalife
    I had heard on the radio or something recently that Katie was a virgin...in fact, they were discussing their thoughts that this was all indeed for publicity and he had originally considered Kate Bosworth, but knew she was not as "wholesome" as Katie would appear.

Has anyone heard this same rumor?
    i actually read it in a magazine recently. it was a quote that she was saving herself. but wasn't she living with chris klein?

and wouldn't it be difficult to do all this traveling and overnight stays with tom cruise (or anyone that you find hot) and stay a virgin?

also, does anyone know if there will be an oprah - after the show - with both tom and katie?

After show my thought exactly! The show where Oprah says what are we giving guests to smoke in the green room and is that allowed in Scientology?

I hadn't heard that one about the virgin thing buy yes you have to think that maybe she isn't with the long term serious engagment to Chris Klein and now traveling so much with Tom. On the other hand maybe that explains his enthusiasm and eagerness to move things along in the marriage dept!

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Understood
    On the other hand maybe that explains his enthusiasm and eagerness to move things along in the marriage dept!
    that's what i said to my bf, but he said there's NO WAY she's a virgin. i dunno. someone put in quotes in a magazine that she said she was a virgin. we CAN believe everything we read, right?

Of course you can! Just like my husband says about movies or tv shows when I complain, " well you SEE it right there don't you? " so we can believe what we see there too, so then absolutely what we READ!

No ‘Risky Business’ for Cruise, Holmes
    By Jeannette Walls
    MSNBC
    Updated: 1:09 p.m. ET May 2, 2005

Looks like there’ll be no hanky panky for Mr. Top Gun.

Tom Cruise’s new lady love has reportedly said that she wants to remain a virgin until she gets married.

A 2003 profile of Katie Holmes in the Sunday Mirror of London discusses how “she went to cheerleading practice, got straight A grades, and made a pledge that she would remain a virgin until marriage.”

But the romance is a dream of more than two decades fulfilled for 26-year-old Holmes; according to various reports, a year ago, Holmes revealed that the 42-year-old Cruise was her “first celebrity crush” and that she started pining away for him in 1983 when she was four years old and saw him in “Risky Business.”

Holmes’ rep didn’t respond to requests for comment by presstime.
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7682150/

Of course maybe the virgin quote was from what ever teen mag she said she wanted to marry Tom Cruise in and she may have said it when she actually was on early teen years or something. I bet if that is the case then we will hear a whole lot more of it later and a huge deal (a la Brittany) will be made about it!

Well, maybe not! Sorry sher you got that in before I posted! haha

+ Reply to Thread