+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 168 FirstFirst ... 34353637383940414243444546474849505152535494144 ... LastLast

Thread: Oprah

I'm still LOL'ing over the fact that Oprah saw 'not being able to get into the store past closing time to buy a Hermes handbag' as her "Crash moment".

Shows how terribly and completely outta touch with the real world girlfriend is.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    I agree with you on all points, but that's never going to happen (her taking responsibility and admitting that she messed up). I don't think Oprah would ever come out and admit that she or Harpo execs screwed up. Particularly in light of how she gushed over Frey when he was on her show. It's too much about the bottom line and the effect this might have on future book club selections.
    You are right. It makes her much less credible. Thinking about it more, she is just saving her own ass.

She really gushed, and gushed over the book. And she would look like a total idiot to stray.

Oprah is so phony.

FORT Fanatic
    http://www2.oprah.com/index.jhtml

upper left hand corner. probably when she read the smoking gun

FORT Anomaly
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandy View Post
    I'm still LOL'ing over the fact that Oprah saw 'not being able to get into the store past closing time to buy a Hermes handbag' as her "Crash moment".
    That was pretty ridiculous.
    Last edited by whitsun9; 01-14-2006 at 11:16 AM.

FORT Fanatic
    Gayle King=fishnet

Sorry, couldn't resist, prh

FORT Fanatic
    This is a very Gayle King season. Tag team today. Oprah already gave Gayle a show and it tanked.

I never remember Oprah having so much Gayle in any season.

Oprah, you also don't have to tell us she is your best friend, we already know. Trust me

What is it with those two, anyway?

FORT Fanatic
    Well, if you ask Howard Stern or Kathy Griffin, they will tell you they are lesbians

I don't think that's the case. I think Oprah is just bring Gayle around for the ride. But she has been "name dropping" her a lot this season. More then I can ever remember

Thanks jman

What did everyone think of the last two shows? The terrorists and pandemic information. Do you feel better knowing this, or not? What will you do if anything? Do you see this as Oprah stretching her political wings a bit? Moving away from some of the fluff stuff for a change? .
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

+ Reply to Thread