+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 168 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930313272122 ... LastLast

Thread: Oprah

The particular car they showed on the screen was, I believe it was a Toyota Prius. Not even the oddest looking choice.

As for the couple with the eco friendly home. I thought that was not the best example to highlight. as the PP said, they were obviously millionares. I wish they could have focused more strongly on what us "common folk" could do when building or remodeling.
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

As for the couple with the eco friendly home. I thought that was not the best example to highlight. as the PP said, they were obviously millionares. I wish they could have focused more strongly on what us "common folk" could do when building or remodeling.
    Exactly.

Now, as far as elaborating about George Clooney..I just don't like the guy, he really thinks he is something special, arrogant. Most disturbing was Oprah gushing over him, like she does with most of her celebrity guests/friends, it was too sickening for me to watch. That's all.

I never thought George Clooney was a attractive guy... but I do like his personality. But the stories about how him and his friends terrorize each other were funny. Especially the one about the big ugly painting.

I would have to agree... Oprah was down right giddy being near him. When he offer marriage to her... I thought she was going to climb into his lap. haha! Too bad she had on such a terrible looking dress.

For a woman to have the ability to have the best clothes in the world. She wears the weirdest things.. that are ill fitting. It looks like whom ever dresses Oprah is also dressing Star Jones... and they are both in need of a new stylist and a mirror.

FireStorm, I don't know the man, for all I know you could be right. But sometimes shy people can seem arrogant. Im not sure what he does that seems like he 'thinks he is so special'. He seems pretty quiet and keeps to himself, to me. Someone like Tom Cruise with all his flashiness seems more arrogant to me.

Sounds sickening how Oprah was googling over him, but that isn't his fault really.

Ok carry on back to Oprah

FORT Fanatic
    I think George Clooney is a nice looking guy. I don't think he is aging very well. He looks like hes in his mid 50's. Recently I have been watching reruns of Roseanne, and he was on the first season(never knew that). Looks very different. I really don't think he is arrogant, I think Oprah made him look arrogant. She was acting kind of obnoxius, with the "dreamy" business. That audience must be given Vodka. If George Clooney "farted" I think they would clap. Its almost like Family Feud, when someone gives the worst possible answer and everyone claps.
    Last edited by jman79; 10-30-2005 at 01:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jman79
    I think George Clooney is a nice looking guy. I don't think he is aging very well. He looks like hes in his mid 50's. Recently I have been watching reruns of Roseanne, and he was on the first season(never knew that). Looks very different. I really don't think he is arrogant, I think Oprah made him look arrogant. She was acting kind of obnoxius, with the "dreamy" business. That audience must be given Vodka. If George Clooney "farted" I think they would clap. Its almost like Family Feud, when someone gives the worst possible answer and everyone claps.

George clooney is damn good looking yet. Remember the Roseanne shows are 15 years ago when he was in his mid 20s.. he is 40 something now I believe and looks good.

mmm like fine wine. He was just ordinary back in the day. But anyway back to Oprah, I swear the show would be a full 10 min shorter of they werent so heavy handed with the applause sign. Ug. Then we would'nt have to watch "Oprah after the show" to see what should have been on THE SHOW

FORT Fanatic
    I watched yesterday shows with Mindy and i was really disappointed on Oprah's behavior. What really bothered me was that she told Mindy she is really messed up. The thing was that the the audience laughed once, because they thought it was a joke and so did I, but then Oprah went in for the kill and said you are really "messed up" She said she has never seen a person who was more self-loathing then Mindy. Oprah, you have been on for 20 years(there are other people who have had more serious problems then Mindy) Mindy has some serious issues, but Oprah was cruel. I like Dr. Robin Smith. She should get her own talk show.

Yeah I was also disgusted with the way she behaved yesterday

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Feeling out of touch with pop culture...who's Mindy and what problems does she have that Oprah wants to expose on TV?

+ Reply to Thread