+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Oprah

Re: Oprah

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    I'm so annoyed that Oprah's shows aren't available online or OnDemand. I missed the Chaz Bono episode and really wanted to see it. Maybe they'll re-run it this summer.

I want to see the Meredith Baxter interview.......I'm hoping for reruns in the summer too.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    I'm so annoyed that Oprah's shows aren't available online or OnDemand. I missed the Chaz Bono episode and really wanted to see it. Maybe they'll re-run it this summer.
    There will be a documentary on OWN about Chaz. Her show was just a teaser as to what we will see on that. Becoming Chaz is the name of it. I am not sure when it airs but it is not available on my DVR and that goes ahead 2 weeks.

Did anyone see Fergie on Oprah yesterday? Very sad interview. I feel badly for Fergie yet she got herself involved in that mess last year, very sad. Her parents sounded like idiots. Very sad. After having THAT family, as Oprah said it must have been amazing to have married a Prince. Fergie did not look good at all to me. She is still struggling with allot of 'demons'. I hope with counseling, Dr. Phil and his team can indeed help her.
    KAREN

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    Did anyone see Fergie on Oprah yesterday? Very sad interview. I feel badly for Fergie yet she got herself involved in that mess last year, very sad. Her parents sounded like idiots. Very sad. After having THAT family, as Oprah said it must have been amazing to have married a Prince. Fergie did not look good at all to me. She is still struggling with allot of 'demons'. I hope with counseling, Dr. Phil and his team can indeed help her.
    She was not too fond of Dr Phil from what we saw and I understand why. Though I like Dr Phil, he can be oppressive. She has some starch in her.

I find it odd that she and Andrew are not going to remarry. There is something going on there that I cannot figure out. They live together, are very close friends and have a tight family unit with the girls. It could be as simple as not bringing more controversy to the monarchy. God forbid.

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie View Post
    She was not too fond of Dr Phil from what we saw and I understand why. Though I like Dr Phil, he can be oppressive. She has some starch in her.

I find it odd that she and Andrew are not going to remarry. There is something going on there that I cannot figure out. They live together, are very close friends and have a tight family unit with the girls. It could be as simple as not bringing more controversy to the monarchy. God forbid.
    I am not sure if she mentioned this on Oprah (yesterday) as I watched the whole interview….but last Oprah interview, after her 'scandal', she reportedly was staying in the same home with Andrew but in the basement apt with its own entrance. The girls live with Andrew (upstairs) and with their Mom close by, get to spend allot of time with her. But Sarah does not 'live' with Andrew in his portion of the home.
    KAREN

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    I am not sure if she mentioned this on Oprah (yesterday) as I watched the whole interview….but last Oprah interview, after her 'scandal', she reportedly was staying in the same home with Andrew but in the basement apt with its own entrance. The girls live with Andrew (upstairs) and with their Mom close by, get to spend allot of time with her. But Sarah does not 'live' with Andrew in his portion of the home.
    Ahhhhhh, thanks. Still the question is on my mind as to why they don't remarry if they get along so well. Both are single, best friends and not dating anyone else, as far as I know.

It could be that they have a committed relationship and her "living" in the basement apartment is a cover. There must be something about the queen not approving.

I always believed Andrew was gay?????

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by horsnhound View Post
    That has crossed my mind on many occasions. Very possible.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by horsnhound View Post
    That's really interesting. Why did/do you think Andrew is gay?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    That's really interesting. Why did/do you think Andrew is gay?
    I can tell you why I think there is a possibility. First of all his vibe alerted my gaydar.

If he is he, could never, ever come out. He would have to choose a wife because that is what royals do.

Closeted gay men have a pattern in the wives they choose. There are exceptions, of course. Fergie hits every mark. They were close friends first, she is liberal, accepting, open minded and very outgoing. She has a strong personaliy.

They are living together and remain very close and he is not dating anyone nor has he been linked to another woman. I think their divorce was to allow Fergie to have a traditional relationship.

It is very unusual for a man, after divorce, to not seek another woman. Very unusual. Statistics show that men remarry very quickly after divorce or hook up with another woman immediately.

Just a feeling I have, nothing more than that.

If he is, what a horrible life he has to lead, not being able to have a lover. He is always under scrutiny. One false move and scandal!

+ Reply to Thread