+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Oprah

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Re: Oprah

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3445617;
    I seriously disagree. The Doctors has been an incredibly informative show. I didn't think I liked it either, and it has proven me wrong. I think Dr. Oz will have a great show, too.
    Totally agree. I love The Doctors. Looking forward to Oz's show also.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

I am sooooo looking forward to Monday and Tuesday's shows with Whitney Houston.

FORT Fanatic

is whitney still around? how do you think she scored TWO shows???

She scored two shows by doing one long interview and breaking it up into two shows. Or one shorter interview that is going to be broken up with a lot of archive news footage and back story stuff etc. that she then split into two shows.

Did anyone see the MJ retrospective showing the interview she did with him in the 90's?
    So painful to watch. One can definitely see why he wanted to regain his lost childhood.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

It was fascinating to watch the interview, knowing what we know now. I just feel so sorry for him. God bless Michael Jackson.

What a horrible way to have to live your life.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

yeah, the mj show was great!

this has been a pretty overwhelming season so far . . . . whitney, michael, the lady who got her face shot off, and mckenzie phillips yesterday . . . . whoa.

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3704100;
    Did anyone see the MJ retrospective showing the interview she did with him in the 90's?
    So painful to watch. One can definitely see why he wanted to regain his lost childhood.

Kao

The comments I've read in some forums regarding the MacKenzie Phillips revelation seriously made me ill. I want to weep for humanity sometimes.

I'm so glad that Chyna is backing her up on this. I think that Michelle is still in denial. :/

Is Chyna officially backing her up on this? It was the first Oprah show I've been really into start to finish in a long time.

My half-sister went through a similar thing with her father and it's so hard to wrap your mind around. I felt so bad for MacKenzie. And I knew there would be so much backlash against her. Even in regular sex assault and molestation issues the victims get back lash but then to put it how she did... I can't even imagine.

Kao

Yes she is. She's probably glad HER mom got her the hell out of dodge at an early age. Then there was that nasty business with Bijou blackmailing her dad so he would stay away from her, too. There's been some rumours in the past about her and and Daddy so NONE of this surprises me.

: News – Chynna Phillips Speaks Out on Mackenzie's Affair With Dad – Celebrity News – UsMagazine.com

I really wish that people would stop calling it an "affair."
    Last edited by Kao; 09-24-2009 at 10:09 PM.

+ Reply to Thread