+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Degrassi: The Next Generation

Quote Originally Posted by GossipGirlANTM View Post
    For next season they're gonna follow the kids who have graduated into university as well as follow the ones still in high school, which is something no Degrassi show has doen before. Thank the Lord because all my fave charecters except Manny graduated so I would've be really angry. I saw them filming the new season at University Of Toronto a couple days ago.
    That is great news! They really never built a strong cast to leave behind except for really Emma and Manny. Those two can't carry the show. The new season is supposed to start in September on the Noggin channel. Any early birds out there who can throw some plots my way?! Please

Nothing has aired here yet and I haven't really seen many spoilers of what's to come though I do know that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    sean comes back
    and that there's a fight for
    Click to see Spoiler:
    emma's affection

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel View Post
    Nothing has aired here yet and I haven't really seen many spoilers of what's to come though I do know that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    sean comes back
    Click to see Spoiler:
    emma's affection
    You just totally made my day
    That is the best Degrassi spoiler news I could wish for.
    Thank you so much

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel View Post
    Click to see Spoiler:
    sean comes back
    Click to see Spoiler:
    emma's affection
    I saw a few promos of the new season (confirming your spoiler info) on The N. Looks like it's going to be must-see for me. I've got the Tivo fired up and ready to go for next week Friday's one hour premiere. I like that they've also changed the show's opening. (Hopefully, this isn't considered spoilerish).
    Strength does not come from physical capacity, it comes from an indomitable will. - Mahatma Ghandi

It's good to hear that my spoilers are reliable! I hate when they turn out untrue or modified.

I guess as a result of
    Click to see Spoiler:
    the car race. there's some reprecussions. as in community service, house monitoring. yikes

I love the new opening. You get to see the characters age and they look so grown up now! I especially love the new music. When I go back and watch the older eps, it is crazy how much everything has changed.

kimrs (and others), what do you think of next week's episodes where
    Click to see Spoiler:
    someone dies
    ? I've heard that it's
    Click to see Spoiler:
    JT as a result of the 'turf' war going on between the other school.

I think we're on the same episode? Though I'm not entirely sure because here they air 2 episodes back to back. Last night's was Craig coming home and all the drama that ensued.

Hey Canadian Angel! The ep where someone dies was this week. I just watched it last night. I can't believe they killed off JT! And it happened so quickly. One minute he is sitting there with Liberty screaming and then the doctor comes out to say he is dead! Poor Liberty never even got to hear that he still loved her. If Toby doesn't tell her I am going to be so angry!

I thought it was so cute that Emma threw up right as she and Sean were going to have sex for the first time and he just held her hair. What a great guy!

It is a little jarring having to watch part one and two separately. It's unfortunate that you guys weren't able to see them one after the other. I wonder if you'll find JT's current girlfriend as annoying as I did for the first 15 minutes.

Hey Angel! It looks like we are the only two keeping this thread alive

I thought Mia was extremely annoying. She knew that Liberty and JT had a child together, but her dating JT for a few weeks makes her pain so much stronger?! Please. What a drama queen act. So, yes I did find her annoying. I thought Toby's sudden crush on Liberty was too out of the blue, especially since he was making out with that girl at Liberty's "bithday party". I was crying so hard last night watching the movie with JT and Mia daughter, I am such a cry-baby. We really did see Ryan Cooley grow up on camera, I am sorry that he had to be killed off.

+ Reply to Thread