+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Degrassi: The Next Generation

They air the older episodes on CTV here and it really is amazing how much he has grown. I didn't like the whole thing because that meant they killed off JT. But the whole second part of the 2 parter was just too out of character for everyone. Except the end, then it was just sad.
    No new episodes here until March!

We get a new episode Feb. 16. It is about Manny's new man from the rival high school and how every one is angry because his school mates killed JT. So mainly yet another Emma and Manny get in a fight ep.

Re: Degrassi: The Next Generation

Well, they are continuing the sixth season and I have to say that I am not too thrilled right now.

Since when do Darcy and Peter "love" each other? Two eps previous she hated him!

Also, too Paige-centric with her meltdown and new dating policy.

Watching Marco battle a gambling addiction has to be the most painful (because it was awful) ep I have ever seen.

What is going on at Degrassi?!!

I am enjoying "The Best Years" so much more.

The last two episodes of the season are decent. If only because Alex really grew on me over the season and the last two are Alex-centric.

The Best Years? Is it really that good? I haven't been watching it.

The season ended in May for us and the next season isn't starting up till January 2008.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2489160;
    The last two episodes of the season are decent. If only because Alex really grew on me over the season and the last two are Alex-centric.

The Best Years? Is it really that good? I haven't been watching it.

The season ended in May for us and the next season isn't starting up till January 2008.

I don't know if The Best Years is really that good or if Degrassi is really that bad right now. However, I am enjoying parts of it. Samantha, Noah and Devon are great, but the rest of the cast is hard to watch.

I can't believe that they ended the season the way they did. It was such a non-ending. And how did Peter get off probation to go to the dance? I loved the Alex/Paige storyline, but I am getting really sick of the rest of Degrassi.

I missed Manny, she hasn't been the same since Craig left.
    I don't like Darcy, Peter, Mia (we have to lose JT for her!) or how Emma and Sean seem to have gone downhill since they got back together.

I want more Liberty, Toby, Spinner, Jay, Jimmy and Ashley(why bring her back if you don't use her?!)

Why has Degrassi plummetted so far in just one half season?!

They really aren't using the characters we've known for six years, especially Toby and Ashley, who basically anchored the first season. Why develop new people like Mia and Darcy, when you have people who've contributed since the beginning?

Eh, I'm kind of over all the pairings. I'd like to see some completely new couples.
    Why is it boys talk so much, when they have nothing to say? And girls have plenty to say, but no one will listen?
    --Vada Sultenfuss

Quote Originally Posted by GeminiMoon42;1174496;
    I'm 24 years old and I'm addicted to this show about Canadian teenagers!! It just keeps getting better and better. If you like hardcore teen drama... check this show out! Anybody else watch Degrassi????
    I used to be obsessed with this show, to where I was putting off other things that had to be done just so that I could watch it. Now I'm becoming easily bored with it and I don't think it's as good as it used to be anymore.

I'm now getting into 'The Best Years' and 'South of Nowhere'.

Quote Originally Posted by kimrs;2506554;
    I can't believe that they ended the season the way they did. It was such a non-ending. And how did Peter get off probation to go to the dance? I loved the Alex/Paige storyline, but I am getting really sick of the rest of Degrassi.

I missed Manny, she hasn't been the same since Craig left.
    I don't like Darcy, Peter, Mia (we have to lose JT for her!) or how Emma and Sean seem to have gone downhill since they got back together.

I want more Liberty, Toby, Spinner, Jay, Jimmy and Ashley(why bring her back if you don't use her?!)

Why has Degrassi plummetted so far in just one half season?!

I really loved the Alex/Paige storyline. It was my absolute favourite of pretty much the entire season minus JT dying (and that wasn't my favourite, but man did that ever suck). I couldn't believe that was the season finale either. When it aired here I thought it was simply a break. So that was terribly disappointing.

I hate hate hate Darcy, Peter, and Mia. I think it was absolutely stupid to bring them in basically ignoring all the other really great characters. If they don't, then I will probably only catch them online whenever I can.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2507417;
    I hate hate hate Darcy, Peter, and Mia. I think it was absolutely stupid to bring them in basically ignoring all the other really great characters. If they don't, then I will probably only catch them online whenever I can.

I don't get why they thought they needed to bring them in. Especially since most of the Seniors stayed around the attend the local college.

When does your new season start? It just said fall here-no date. It looks like Lakehurst is joining Degrassi for some reason. I just hope that doesn't mean Mia-centric eps.

+ Reply to Thread