+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Drawn Together on Comedy Central

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    DoeBoy, you should not be watching. :nono I mean it. How do you get away with watching TV so late on a school night anyhow?
    Oh, silly hepcat. Up here in Canada they were showing it on the Comedy Network on Sunday nights. My mom NEVER lets me watch TV on the weekdays.

I admit, it is a bit TOO inappropriate for me at my age. Oh well, still nice to have a good laugh sometimes.

The preview has Captain Hero showing his Fantastic "Four" between his legs....tonight's episode was way over the top with racism and gay marriage. Just classic shocking stuff there.
    Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have.

I'm not completely insane quanahg's Avatar
    man, this season started out good, had a slight slump last week, and this week came back in full force.
    ling ling used to be my favorite, but now i think captain hero is. he is sooooooooo funny.
    i don't understand why more people don't watch this show. only one guy at work watches. we try to recruit others.lol

SockBat's "Oh captain hero.....I want you inside of me" has to be my all-time favorite line in this show. Soooo over the top.

My favorite character is Foxxy. I was looking up the voice actress on IMDB and found that she's also the voice of one of the dogs on PBS's "Clifford". Now that I know it, I can't help but hear Foxxy when my daughter watches that show.

I didn't realize that Adam Carolla was doing the voice of Spanky. I love this show, but it's hard to talk about it on a PG-13 site!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

FORT Anomaly
    Quote Originally Posted by hepcat View Post
    My favorite character is Foxxy. I was looking up the voice actress on IMDB and found that she's also the voice of one of the dogs on PBS's "Clifford". Now that I know it, I can't help but hear Foxxy when my daughter watches that show.
    That Foxxy voice being part of a Drawn Together/Clifford crossover is hilarious to me for some reason. I wonder if there are a lot of parents out there that hear Foxxy on the "Clifford" show, and then RUN over to cover their children's ears just as a reflexive reaction to thinking something horribly obscene is about to be said, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl View Post
    (e.g. the episode concerning bedding "Bleh" was so, so, sooo wrong! And yet I could neither turn away nor stop laughing.)
    Yesssssssss. Sooo wrong, and yet oh so right???

Anyhow, I just wanted to pop in and say I heart this show. The second season is coming off just as hilarious as the first season in my eyes. Good times all around. Wooooooo.

Kao

Drawn Together

Does anyone watch this animated show on Comedy Central? I have to say, this is the most funniest, un P.C. show that I've seen in a long time, and really gives South Park a run for it's money. Unlike South Park (which is TV 14) this one is strictly adult fare.

There are a few of us on here who love it, but it's a little too "adult" in nature to discuss on here with any detail. I think the show is pure genius and spoofs just about everyone and everything you can imagine in some sort of disgusting dimented way. It's the kind of cartoon you can watch many times and still catch new jokes every time. Spanky Ham is played by Adam Corolla FYI.
    Previous thread here: Drawn Together on Comedy Central

Just caught a commercial for a new episode where Toot swallows Sockbat. They show the digested Sockbat oozing onto the floor, saying the words "that's one irritable bowel". I lost it.

New episodes on 1/25!

I was disappointed at first with the season opener, because they quickly dropped the cliffhanger that the season finale set up. A Survivor/Lost parody would have been great. But otherwise, the season has been excellent. I loved the episode where Foxxy Brown doesn't have a detective license, and ends up uncovering the conspiracy to keep the SAT's racially discriminatory. The Schoolhouse Rock portion was hilarious.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast