+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Drawn Together on Comedy Central

I certainly hope so! That ending certainly made the prospect of another season quite tantalizing. The Drawn Together characters stranded on a desert island...oh the possibilities!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by zonra
    There was a song in episode 5. The one that played while Bleh was walking to the pool. does anyone know what it was?

Ok, found the song, it's "Moving in Cars" by The Cars. and the scene was a rip-off from "Fast Times at Ridgemont High", the pool scene.

Dang is this a great toon show or what

I'm not completely insane quanahg's Avatar
    i'm so happy i found people who watch this show. i love it. i think the episode with bleh was the funniest. but, the *ahem* "octopusior" (sp?) was dayum funny too. it's a classic already. terribly funny.

YES YES YES!!! I just caught a commercial for Season 2 of this absolutely hilarious show. It debuts Wednesday Oct 19 10:30p / 9:30c. You can see a preview of the beginning here. Not sure if we have to use spoiler tags on this show, but I better be safe since the preview shows the outcome of their helicopter crash
    Click to see Spoiler:
    and it's a total take-off of LOST
    . I can't wait!
    Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have.

Oh hell yes! Thanks, Muggle, I cannot wait for the new season of this! The first one was scabrously funny.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

This show should be required viewing for all adult aged FORTers. And for you Ling-Ling fans, the commercial shows Foxy looking down into her own bikini bottoms, opening them up, and
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Ling-Ling appearing inside with a big grin on his face.
    Not for the kids whatsoever.

FORT Fogey
    Well, as all of you say that this show is for adults only, I watch it. It's hilarious! Sometime's my mouth drops open and all I say is, "Are they allowed to show that!?!?"

Just a reminder that Season 2 debuts tonight 10:30 EST. Yay!!!!

Thanks for the reminder, Muggle! I absolutely love this show, and I've been waiting all summer for it to come back. The writers obviously watch all the reality shows and their parodies are spot-on. What's in the 10:00 p.m. slot, South Park?

DoeBoy, you should not be watching. :nono I mean it. How do you get away with watching TV so late on a school night anyhow?
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

This show is hilarious...they push so many buttons but in the most hilarious way (like this past episode with the race thing gay marriage) Ling-Ling is definitely my favorite!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast