+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ABC Teams 'Alias' with 'Lost' for Midseason

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    You have 100 unwatched tapes? I have about 1,000. All with 6 hours on them. I'm going to ask that they be buried with me when I die.
    I feel so much better that there are other TV fanatics besides me. I can usually keep up with my fav shows, but I am always taping movies and never getting around to watching them.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Catt
    I feel so much better that there are other TV fanatics besides me. I can usually keep up with my fav shows, but I am always taping movies and never getting around to watching them.
    Why am I getting the feeling that this is becoming like one of those sites that supports eating disorders (pro-ana, pro-mia)? Not that I don't love the support!

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    Now I get both "Lost" and "Alias"... I'm in tv geek heaven!
    Yay, I have been waiting for Alias for this whole season. Ditto, about being in geek TV heaven.

Quote Originally Posted by Catt
    Yeah, the majority of my unwatched tapes are comprised of movies, specials, mini-series.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by madonniac
    Especially with those kick ass beginnings JJ Abrams creates. I love that the show will be on for 10-15 minutes before the credits roll.
    You're so right about the beginnings: they suck you in before you even realize what's happening. We started watching Alias when someone lent us seasons 1 and 2 on DVD, and that's how we realized how addictive the show is. We'd watch one episode, but when the next one started, we couldn't not watch the next one, then the next one, and so forth. This will actually be our first time watching Alias in first run form, and I fear it will kill me to have a wait a whole week to find out what happens next!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123