+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ABC Teams 'Alias' with 'Lost' for Midseason

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    Oh yeah, our two favorite shows on television. This makes for a perfect night of viewing in the Snowflake household!
    SnowflakeGirl - I'm sure you mean your two favourite shows after ANTM. For shame!

Two JJ Abrams shows in a row. I think my brain might collapse while pondering all the nuances and strange turns which will occur in the two hour viewing period.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Yup, CCL, you got me on that one! My only saving grace is I said "our"--because the hubby is not as into the ANTM as I am. I keep trying to lure him with promises of jiggling pixellated goodness, but he won't bite.

You're also right that we haven't fully thought out the consequences of back-to-back JJ Abramsy goodness! *Snowy's head explodes*
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    there's not much on Wednesdays at 9pm anyway..
    Are you kidding me? There were 6 different shows on tonight at 9:00 that I wanted to watch, and I only have 4 VCR's. For the last few years, Wed. at 9 has always been my busiest timeslot of the whole week. But I'm sure I'll manage to squeeze Alias in.

*or maybe I'll seek therapy and stop watching so damn much TV*
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    Are you kidding me? There were 6 different shows on tonight at 9:00 that I wanted to watch, and I only have 4 VCR's. For the last few years, Wed. at 9 has always been my busiest timeslot of the whole week. But I'm sure I'll manage to squeeze Alias in.

*or maybe I'll seek therapy and stop watching so damn much TV*
    Going to create "issues" for me, too... I was watching West Wing at 9 and recording Jack and Bobby..and Alias is one of the few shows my sig other and I both like!
    So, 4 VCRs???!!! wow... ok, with a max of two vcrs at times I now must have close to 100 tapes, each with about 6 hours on them that I've never managed to watch... just go out and buy more blank tape when I need to record. How do you ever find time to watch them? Tell me your secret, Qboots! Seriously it's becoming an issue at our house... you know... you'll never watch them, let's toss them.... yes, I will..someday! ...no, you won't, etc.

You have 100 unwatched tapes? I have about 1,000. All with 6 hours on them. I'm going to ask that they be buried with me when I die.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    You have 100 unwatched tapes? I have about 1,000. All with 6 hours on them. I'm going to ask that they be buried with me when I die.
    Excellent solution!!! That's my comeback the next time this comes up! I feel much more "normal" now!

You're hoping to absorb your must see tv through osmosis Qboots? LOL
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

On Tuesday I was recording one and watching another with PIP (picture in picture) going on. When one went to a commercial, I just switched PIP.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

Bopping to my own beat! realityluver's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by speedbump
    On Tuesday I was recording one and watching another with PIP (picture in picture) going on. When one went to a commercial, I just switched PIP.
    That PIP has saved me on numerous occassions. I don't know what I'd do without it.
    Phenomenal woman... that's me!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    Lost is hot right now and will probably give Alias a good lead-in, thus reviving the ratings of the popular but Nielson-lacking show.
    Especially with those kick ass beginnings JJ Abrams creates. I love that the show will be on for 10-15 minutes before the credits roll.
    You are who you are...and I wouldn't want to change a thing...- Madonna

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast