+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Grissoms one liners

Insert Funny "Quote" Here nofx242's Avatar

Grissoms one liners

One thing I look forward to each CSI is what one liner Grissom will have before the opening music plays. Much like ON Law and order.

Grissom has had some classics like last week when he was holding the hand and said I think "How about a hand" somehow I can never recall them later on. I do remember the night when there were 2 murders and he fooled us. He had a good one liner I thought the music was going to hit, but then he got a call for the other murder.

Anybody else love the one liners like me, and have any favs?

I guess I'll have to try and post more here.

He's got some great one-liners, that's for sure.

I think all of the cast works great together, which is one reason this show works. Unlike the rip-off of the same name. Horatio's so far up on his high horse he's lost all touch with reality.

I love grissoms 1 liners. I wish i could remember them all. One i do remember, is the episode with the "little people" In the beginning before the music plays he says "i think we have ourselves a little murder"

That's the one I was thinking of, too, Amandra Lynn!
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

I think the CSI cast is great togetther cause Grissim is old and wise and all the other are young and stupid
    Peace

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Grissom has the BEST one liners and I definitely can't remember them.

And it's not just the ones that he "comes up with". Sometimes it's just his delivery on old sayings...like last week when he said, "Well that proves the old adage"..."You can't take it with you" when they found the $3,000 in the dead guy's hand. I thought it was just good timing.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Princess
    I agree BF, most one-liners are not that unique, it's just the timing, the context, and the way he delivers them that makes them so good.

+ Reply to Thread