+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Blind Justice on ABC

Snowy, I know what you mean about this last epi. Oh my goodness! The nerve of that guy! I was saying from almost the beginning that he had shot himself. What a smarmy little man . . . grrrr!

Thanks for the info on the upcoming episodes . . .they sound great!
    I don't have OCD, I have CDO. It's like OCD except that the letters are in alphabetical order like they should be!

I totally agree - Terry was such a jerk, as was his new partner. BUT at least this time Jim wanted to be wrong about his theory! I still am waiting for the other detectives to have at least half of Jim's smarts, and for Jim to not be the only character who figures out the crime each and every week.

Oh, and Wadahoot!

Yeah, it's still very Jim against The Whole World at the moment. I'm looking forward to Jim--and the show--relaxing and settling in, then maybe the rest of the cast can have a chance to shine as well.

On another note, Jim's partner--I forgot the character name, but I think the actress is Marisol Nichols--so far, I want to steal every jacket that woman's worn on each episode! She is like: Detective Incredibly Cute Leather Jacket.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Upcoming Episodes

In Your Face - Dunbar and Bettancourt investigate the murder of a
    man shot in the face, but the murder victim's identity cannot be
    confirmed. Meanwhile, Bettancourt won't forgive Dunbar for chasing off
    her boyfriend without first telling her of his criminal background,
    on "Blind Justice," TUESDAY, MAY 3 (10:00-11:00 p.m.), on the ABC

Doggone - When Dunbar poses as a drug dealer to solve a murder, he
    is beaten up by thugs who also steal his seeing-eye dog, Hank,
    on "Blind Justice" TUESDAY, MAY 10 (10:00-11:00 p.m.), on the ABC

http://abc.go.com/primetime/blindjustice/index.html
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

I just read that ABC has cancelled this show. I am so sad - I thought it had great promise and was developing the storyline and characters really well. Bummer
    I don't have OCD, I have CDO. It's like OCD except that the letters are in alphabetical order like they should be!

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by chrelsey
    I just read that ABC has cancelled this show. I am so sad - I thought it had great promise and was developing the storyline and characters really well. Bummer
    Rats... I' m living where I can't see American TV for a while and was really looking forward to this. Is Rena Sofer a curse?

I sent an e-mail to ABC at netaudr@abc.com and a copy of the e-mail to the production company. Maybe, just maybe, they would look for a different home for the show if enough people show interest! Here's where I sent the copy of the e-mail:

Blind Justice
    Steven Bochco Prods.
    20th Century Fox TV
    10201 West Pico Blvd, Bldg 1
    Los Angeles, CA 90035

Dang it! I'm so tired of quality shows being canceled.
    Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Oh no, that's terrible news! Though I must confess I haven't watched for a few weeks. I just saw tonight's episode though, and still found it very touching. Now that I've heard this news, I'm quite saddened.

I knew I wasn't hearing things last night when they said "Stay tuned for the series finale of Blind Justice". BUmmer.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl
    "Stay tuned for the series finale of Blind Justice".
    Yeah ... I also heard that just before the show started and I was also surprised and disappointed.

But Eldard and Sofer and others will return in some other shows ...
    let's see ... Eldard has tried comedy (Men Behaving Badly), crime/drama/suspense (Blind Justice) ... maybe it's time for song and dance?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456